Business Intelligence Manager / Data Analyst ID:61056120,000 THB ~ 140,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
Programmer, Data Scientist
- Design, develop, and maintain ongoing metrics, analyses, reports and dashboards to drive key business decisions
- Build innovative tools and platforms to provide business teams with data and insights enabling data-driven decision making throughout the organization
- Model multidimensional and complex data sets and define the data elements and data structure that the team should leverage to enable analytical capabilities
- Engage with leadership and diverse business groups to gather requirements and deliver business intelligence solutions
- Lead cross-functional initiatives, partnering with business stakeholders, product and tech teams to structure complex and ambiguous problems and solve them with data Standardize data and report consumption across all internal and external customer groups
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for business analysis
- Minimum 3 years of relevant data analytics or business intelligence experience, ideally in a high growth start-up or consulting firm with exposure to e-commerce domain.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Economics or Engineering with a strong academic record
- Proficiency in advanced Excel and SQL, and familiarity with Business Intelligence dashboarding tools like Tableau, Googe Data Studio, etc.
- Experience coding in at least one analytical programming language (R or Python)
- Familiarity with data warehousing/data lake concepts Evidence of impacting the strategic direction or decision making of business groups through effective, relevant analysis and clear communication
- Self-driven, intellectually curious, and analytical individual who is passionate about working with, normalizing, and synthesizing large amounts of data into actionable insights
- Process-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, managing a large and varied operational workload and stakeholder expectations
Level 3 - Business Level
9.00 ~ 18.00
Annual Leave 20 days
Group Health Insurance
Annual Leave 20 days
Multinational & flexible work environment (90% are expats)
Hybrid working style
Please sign in.