Electrical Engineer (Junior or Senior level) ID:6090335,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
Technician, Other, Electrical Design Engineer
●Electrical Engineer provides leadership and management for the delivery and handover of Telehouse Data Centre.
●Ensuring the provision with high level Electrical service for the Customer and maintain Electrical infrastracture quarity.
●Ensure all site electrical tasks are undertaken in line with company procedures and policies to ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees and contractors whilst working.
●Responsible for leading the Electrical infrastracuture delivery and handover at Telehouse Data Centre as followed key tasks;
- Reviewing and understanding of commissioning plans, optimising electrical systems to provide efficiency, quality, resilience and reliability across essential systems.
- Ensuring that all electrical works are in compliance with legislation ,relevant ISO standards and Telehouse Standards.
- Creating necessary documents for new build or existing updates and any other electrical projects
- Planning and conducting any necessary Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Implementing cost effective systems and operational procedures to meet business requirements related to Data Centre Operations.
●Reponsible for supporting the Electrical infrastracuture oprations and maintenance at Telehouse Data Centre as followed key tasks;
- Overseeing project drawings, specifications and progress to ensure compliance with all legislation and responsible for delivering of electrical installations, distribution and power generation with focusing the design principles of design simplicity, energy efficiency, sustainability and ease of maintenance.
- Providing electrical engineering services and guidance on all of Telehouse electrical systems and ensure correct operation within the Data Centre facilities specifications.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation, Fire Safety regulations and statutory requirements and maintain records thereof. Including conducting fire risk assessments.
- Ensuring disaster recovering and business continuity plans are documented, implemented and maintained.
●Monitoring the performance of various units, ensuring efficiency and continuous improvement of services to enable contribution to the success of the entire business.
●This engineer must work closely with and Data Canter operation manager, Operational team, Specialist sub-contractors ,External design consultants , Building and Facilities Management Staff and so forth.
●Any other duties reasonably associated with this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering filed. or equivallent degree
- Minimum 1 years Engineering background in building services (Electrical biased)
- Good command of English
- Have driving license
- Good understanding of Data Centre power systems and building services generally
- Ideally industry or manufacturer training in generator controls, UPS systems, AC and DC power & switchgear
- Knowledge and experience in critical, high availability infrastructure industry
- Experience of the commissioning of complex infrastructure
- Contractor and supplier management
- PC literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, CAD)
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8:30 ~ 17:30
- Sat, Sun
- Public holidays
- Transportation Support
- Group Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Medical Checkup
- Salary Raise (depending on evaluation)
- Bonus (depending on company's performance)
Please sign in.