This job is closed
Java DeveloperID:6073550,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBSuan Luang
• Designing and developing software applications.
• Analyze and evaluate current systems.
• Regularly test and troubleshoot
• Excellent knowledge in Database management
• Handling ad hoc analysis and projects as needed.
• Have knowledge in following technologies: Linux, Nginx, Git, Jenkins, Docker (optional), Kubernetes (optional)
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Java (at least 2 years), Golang (optional), Nodejs (optional), PHP (optional)
• Proven working experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms with frameworks and protocols, i.e. Spring Boot, Spring Security, J2EE, REST/JSON, OpenID Connect, and OAUTH2, etc.
• Experience working on both relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL and/or MySQL, MongoDB (optional), ElasticSearch (optional)) and comfortable with writing and maintaining performance SQL queries.
• Experience working on Redis for caching/speeding up application performance.
• Familiar with agile software development processes and tools (Flexible and open to regular changes)
• Excellent working attitude, problem solving skill, critical thinking, and communication skill.
• Previous success developing and shipping a large-scale application with a user-empathetic mindset is plus
• Enjoy technical challenges and are eager to explore new technologies
• Able to communicate in English.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
09:00 ~ 18:00
Now WFH 100%
- Group Health Insurance
- Annual leave 6 days
- Performance Bonus