Supply Chain PlannerID:5878835,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBAmatanakorn
Supply Chain, Production Control
• Define the Production Plan for the Manufacturing plant;
• Monitor and track production performance and KPIs;
• Manage local and oversea suppliers, in order to grant the timely supply and synchronization of raw materials while controlling stock level;
• Define material supply plan and target from other regions of TH Group
• Monitor and control Industrial planning KPIs of service and cost;
• Continuous improvement of planning logic, synchronization and processes, and coordination with all needed functions to achieve targets (i.e. Production team, Quality, Suppliers).
• Nationality Thai / Male or Female
• Age 30-37 years old
• Bachelor's Degree with 5 years of experience in production/industrial planning role from multi-national companies.
• Fluent written and spoken English communication (Chinese speaking is an advantage)
• Proficient in MS Applications (Excel, Word, Power point)
• Logical Thinking, Problem Solving Attitude and Target Oriented Mindset;
• Clear communication skills, good standing and capability to work in a cross-culture environment.
• Technical knowledge on : Production Planning, Customer service, warehouse inventory management, MIS and product distribution
Level 3 - Business Level
8.00 ~ 17.30
Holiday Sat and Sun
- Position allowance
- Provident fund after probation
- Group insurance
- Bonus around 3 months
Please sign in.