Production Technical Engineering ManagerID:5857955,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBPinthong
Production (PD), Production Engineer (PE)
Machinery/Heavy Machine, Manufacturing(Machinery)
- Manage and Delegating responsibilities and supervising the company's Cost Down schedule to achieve target.
- Manage the corrective data of PTE dept. By weekly.
- Manage PTE schedule of New Part/New Model to achieve schedule and presentation about problem/corrective action / optimize plan of "MMT Current Situation of Localization" to suitable current situation.
- Manage PTE schedule of Tooling Development to achieve target with PTE Team for support tools for Renewal / New Model and Modify tools with local Supplier / Vendor / Mold maker until Trial sample complete Makita's requirements and drawing.
- Resolving work flow of PTE dept. for develop supplier and all section concern.
- Manage & Monitoring PUA dept. about requisition schedule of ISIR/Assembly Test/Evaluation Parts/Trial Production Test.
- Manage PTE dept. to ensure PTE working follow policies by refer 3 sets document of MMS and create/Update/Revise procedure and flow chart to complier with actual work.
- Manage status and situation of New Parts/New Model on "MMT Current situation of localization" by verify correct data weekly (Wednesday)
- Manage & Monitoring PTE team for advised meeting schedule of start product/Trial Part/Sample Part for testing/Modify tooling
- Manage & Monitoring schedule for conduct Specification Sheet between MJ&Vendor to achieve schedule.
- Manage & Advise PTE Team for problem solving until final solution
- Manage Key Target's PTE dept. to achieve target and support company's activity (Kaizen, Kizuki, Improvement, etc.)
- Manage PTE Team by training and Evaluation performance of PTE Team for up level skill.
- Conduct special assign from PTE GM.
- Male, age 35 - 48 years old.
- Bachelor degree of Engineer or Equivalent Major : IE , ME or Equivalent
- At least 7 years experience in Plastic & Aluminum part process and Mold injection and die casting
- Experience in Plastic & Aluminum process and specialist of Mold injection & die casting.
- Understood Injection & Die Casting machine condition and can issue the correct data for modify mold or tooling.
- Experience in measurement method and equipment, understood GD&T drawing and specification of machining part for Aluminum part and assembly test for Plastic part.
- Experience in management and control supplier to achieve schedule of new part & new mode.
- Good command in English and Japanese will be advantage.
Level 3 - Business Level
Thai, English, Japanese
08.00 ~ 17.00
- Working on Sat depend on company calendar
- Social Security Fund
- Group Insurance
- Position Allowance
Please sign in.