New Model ManagerID:5259850,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern
Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer
Take care all new project
Handle new project and mold, New Mold trail run
New tool issue
Discussion with customer , coordinate with tool maker.
Plan schedules to new mold trail run
Maintain update & control Technical drawing
Have knowledge of quality system ISO9001&ISO IATF/16949
Computer literate in Microsoft office, Email and other related
- Male or female over 35-45 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or ralated field.
- At least 5 years experiene in management level.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Plastic Mold
- AutoCAD need
- Good command in English
- Good working knowledge with the multi-media software
Level 5 - Beginner Level
8:30 ~ 17:30
- Saturday Working (Twice per a month)
- BONUS (4-5 months)
- Dental Insurance
- Free Shuttle BUS
- Housing Allowance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- OT payments
- Performance BONUS
- Transportation Allowance
- Travel Allowance
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Engineering)ID:4957230,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBEastern Seaboard
Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer(Power/Voltage)
- Maintenance machines in good condition without any breakdown time.
- Implement preventive and predictive maintenance programs for annually, quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily checklist.
- Improvement of the process tooling, machines, facilities and utilities.
- Manage the spare part program with minimizing stock.
- Be able to support and participate in the company quality, safety and environmental such as IATF16949 , ISO9001, ISO14001.
- Be responsible for Energy conservation.
- Be responsible for any jobs assigned by the management related to work when necessary, including other activities and function organize by the company.
- Free Meal
- Housing Allowance (4000 THB)
- Position Allowance
- Diligence Allowance (300, 400, 750 THB)
- Fuel Allowance (3.15 THB per km)
- BONUS (5.5 months plus 28000 THB in 2018)
Manufacturing Engineer (Electrical &PLC)ID:5310040,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern
Process Engineer, Sales Engineer, Project Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer(Power/Voltage), Process Engineer, Production Management, Sales Engineer, Project Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Production Management, Research & Development, Circuit Design(Design/Implementation), Production Technology/Process Development, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Service Engineer, Other(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) Engineer, Research & Development, Mechanical Design, Mechatronic Control Design, Production Technology/Process Development, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Service Engineer, Other(Mechanical) Engineer
Develop and execute of PLC functional test procedures within a software or
Develop, Verify and Judgment of Electrical System for high efficiency and
Create manufacturing innovation, standardization, Bill-of-Process guidelines
and templates, requirements planning, risk assessment/mitigation (PFMEA),
and process design.
Oversee quality, cost, and timing targets and deliver on assigned projects.
Advise technical term to Manufacturing to solve Problem in Manufacturing.
Participating in a team and designing engineering parts for electrical and
some mechanical design requirements.
Reviewing engineering drawings, analyzing designs and retrieving information
to complete drawings, layouts or designs.
Identifying and carrying out required engineering calculations to verify design
Providing training relating to machine part assembly and functions such as
PLC, drive to enhance the skills of technicians and operators.
Using computer-aided (Auto CAD or Solid works) drafting software to develop
layouts, drawings and designs that meet engineering specifications.
Creating drawings for new products and updates as required.
Evaluating electrical systems, products, components, and applications by
designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of
electricity and materials.
Confirming system's and components' capabilities by designing testing
methods; testing properties.
Developing electrical products by studying customer requirements;
researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
Developing manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment
for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations
Ensuring product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing
finished products and system capabilities.
Preparing product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
information and trends.
Providing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
Maintaining product and company reputation by complying with federal and
Keeping equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and
established procedures; requesting repair services
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Care
Sourcing & Supply Chain EngineerID:5310440,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana
Supplychaine, Process Engineer, Sales Engineer, Project Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer(Power/Voltage), Process Engineer, Production Management, Sales Engineer, Project Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Production Management, Research & Development, Circuit Design(Design/Implementation), Production Technology/Process Development, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Service Engineer, Other(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) Engineer, Research & Development, Mechanical Design, Mechatronic Control Design, Production Technology/Process Development, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Service Engineer, Other(Mechanical) Engineer
Responsible for identification, assessment and qualification of suppliers for assigned products, commodity or project and to developing expertise in support of global supply chain objectives and facilities.
Responsibilities include researching new suppliers, evaluation and review of new and existing suppliers both remotely and on site at suppliers’ locations, on-going supplier development
Responsible for identification of process and cost improvements undertaking spend analysis and determining the total cost of ownership.
Responsible for communicating status reports on a timely basis and administering meaningful metrics to track supplier performance.
Perform market research, trend analysis, pricing structures, etc. of the supply base in assigned commodities.
Look for and visit new suppliers to identify low cost opportunities for global operations.
Researching and material cost innovation (Cost reduction)
Manage & coordinate consignment inventory and liaise with both internal (sales and management) and external stakeholders as appropriate to ensure timely delivery of products
Manage and coordinate for demand planning and forecasting of high moving, slow moving and back order with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits
Provide input to the demand planning in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
Manage logistics and warehouse operations, including, material and personnel
Develop and implement logistics & warehouse support policy, procedures and methodologies to the common benefit of all mission units
Provide economy transportation under proper handling condition both local and abroad.
Arrange a transportation and delivery schedule to meet customer requirement, sourcing for efficient local transportation provider and Freight
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Care
Engineering Manager (Maintenance and new model)ID:5304850,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBHemarat Eatern Seaboard
Project Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Project Engineer, Maintenance Engineer
1. Process designs for manufacturing feasibility and continuous improvement to the design to ensure product cost effectiveness.
2. Develop and maintain preventative and predictive maintenance procedures for machine and equipment.
3. Manage the functions of the engineering team as defined in the Engineer position description.
4. Support sales engineering team with quoting that reduces the manufacturing cost, meets quoted cycle times, efficiency, quality, within budget and delivered on time.
5. Support manufacturing for continuous improvement, lessons learned, issues on the floor, new launches, engineering changes or quality issues.
6. Designing concept welding equipment.
- BONUS (4.2 months in 2018)
- Transportation Support [มี 7 สาย ศรีราชา ชลบุรี , ปลวกแดงระยอง ect ]
- Provident Fund
- Diligent Allowance (800,900,900,1000 THB)
- Meal Allowance (50 THB per day)
Please sign in.