Web Content Editor (Healthcare) ID:34519
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000THB 〜 50,000THB|
|Job Description||*Responsible for planning, executing and monitoring the news content strategy, ensuring that content and visual assets are relevant to key audiences, effective in communication and leverage on digital best practices across web, email and SEO marketing.
*Have a meaningful impact on growing, developing and sustaining network of healthcare professionals – the largest network in Asia.
*Work in a results-oriented and self-motivated cross-cultural and dynamic environment.
*Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) towards growing and activating user traffic on our digital media properties, especially for General & Clinical News.
*Research, plan and execute content strategies on web/mobile platforms
|Required Qualifications||*M/F, age between 25 ~ 35 years old.
*Must have working experience as a Writer or Editor is required
*Highly preferred to have the experience in Healthcare industry
*Must have Excellent content planning, writing and editing skills; with proven experience in writing
*Must have Has experience conducting and creating feature content reports based on interviews
*Strong language proficiency (written and spoken) in Thai and English
*Ability to travel frequently to Singapore / Thailand on business trips
*An understanding of Thailand Market
|Holidays||*Sat, Sun, National Holidays|
|Welfare||*Bonus : Depends on company's performance
*Others : Negotiable
Popular jobs [Medical/Welfare]
- 1 Digital Marketing Manager Monthly Salary50,000THB 〜 150,000THB Thailand,Sukhumvit (Bangkok),Location
- 2 Web Content Editor (Healthcare) Monthly Salary25,000THB 〜 50,000THB Thailand,Sukhumvit (Bangkok),Location
- 3 Marketing (Myanmar Nationality) Monthly Salary25,000THB 〜 50,000THB Bangkok ALL
- 4 Service Engineer Monthly Salary17,000THB 〜 35,000THB Bangkok ALL
- 5 Junior Sales (Medical Products) in South (Hat Yai) Monthly Salary18,000THB 〜 35,000THB Bangkok ALL,Other (Thailand)