8 Jobs for Retail / F&B found
Head of Supply ChainID:6014750,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
1. Supplier Relationship Management
- Planner purchasing supplier - Unpack, Packaging, Package to Manufacture
- Purchase order processing
- Coordinate supplier, account, approver to meet targeted production and shipment timelines
- Ensuring cost efficient and compliant prep for Amazon (FBA labeling, Barcodes etc.)
2. Online Inventory Management
- Planner inventory for rate 0% stock out
- Control inventory and reorder trackers set up and maintenance
- Creating order balance to never run out of stock
- Manage software to PO, transfer, assembly and adjustment
3. Shipment Management
- Finding best freight option air, sea freight and truckload to optimize freight cost
- Planner 3PL warehouse - USA, Thailand and global
- FBA shipment plan creation in seller central
- Monitor and coordination with forwarders / brokers for shipment timeline, departures, and arrivals
- Inbound shipment tracking
- Create packing list and document export
- Manage report and download document shipment
- Ready to Pre-Shipment Export (QC)
4. Supply Chain
- Finding supplier for new product and quality product
- Product cost & profit calculator
5. Perform other jobs as assigned by superior
- Improve the effectiveness of inventory planning by keeping out of stock 0% and over stock less than 1 month
- Improve efficiency and reduce transportation logistic costs coming from sea shipping 95% and air shipping 5% for old product and sea shipping 40% and air shipping 60% for new product
- Improve the effectiveness of lead time and product cost should not over than 30 days per item and price should not over or lower than market price 20%
- On-site Massage and Spa
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Insurance, Life and Health insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase (ESP)
- Fix Bonus and Incentive etc.
Assistant Shop/Store ManagerID:6002820,000 THB ~ 20,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
-Responsible for customer service and sales performance of the shop.
-Responsible for POS and cashier transactions.
-In charge of maintaining the merchandising and overall good operation standards.
-Responsible for stock and replenishment.
-Handle related report as assign.
- Social insurance
- Medical allowance 3,000 THB/Year
- AL 6 days
- Special product discount
Buyer (Fashion)ID:6015630,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Product management through planning, selection, price and GP setting, deciding on
distribution channels, consolidation, mark-down, etc.
- Work and coordinate with oversea colleagues concerning product planning and
- Monitor and review merchandise performance after its launch or promotions and take
actions as appropriate.
- Work closely with all team members and among departments (especially with Sales
Operations, Warehouse and Marketing Team) to achieve desired results.
- Managing product turnover and inventories to achieve target KPIs
- Generate and prepare reports and documents e.g. merchandise plan, MTD, QTD and YTD
reports, Category Performance, Buying Budget, promotion review, rolling forecast, etc.
- Regular store visits and market surveys
- Provide clear communication to concerned parties concerning product directions.
- Attending overseas conferences at least 1-2 times a year (if any)
- Shop class maintenance quarterly or as necessarily
- Other extra tasks assigned by the company or supervisors
- Transportation expenses(for visiting clients)
- Mobile Allowance 500 THB/Month
- Provident fund
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave start from 6 day
- Performance Bonus
Assistant Manager (N3/Tenant Leasing)ID:6007330,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line)
We set up DONKI MALL since 2020, so we need sales person to find new tenant shops and restaurants in it.
There are 3 ways to get new tenants, 1st Respond to inquiries by tenants (30%), 2nd Try to find and invite them you are interested in, 3rd Invite them you know their owner if it’s possible.
Responsible for the management and control the operation related to company’s real estate. E.g. Store opening, Leasing.
*We have 2 Japanese sales so we can support you get new tenants kindly.
The store management department divides the following matters.
As Assistant Manager
- Support Manager in doing document works.
- Support Manager in translation.
- Support task related to the following task.
Business Development Role for existing stores
- Act as a middleman between Company (both in Thai and Japan HQ) and Landlord (LL). Conducting negotiations and requests related to lease area.
- Negotiations for expense reduction. For example; Rent, parking fee, common service fee, etc. if there’s necessity.
- Rent appraisal request, appropriate market price survey.
- Survey request and negotiation for common service fees, etc.
- Owner support, Matters related to repairs, Accident cases, etc.
Business Development Role for stores expansion
- Matters concerning store opening plans
- Conducting a survey of trade areas and competing stores
- Simple real estate assessment request.
- Negotiation for the best rent and condition.
- Supporting HQ in conducting consideration of contract details.
- Sales trial calculation and document creation based on store size, equipment plan, expected profit and loss, etc. (PL)
- Create store opening application / purchase intention
- Generate and manage document related to LL
- Planning, schedule, and budget for specially developed properties
- Various negotiations and contract procedures for specially developed properties
- Business promotion, coordination and supervision of long-term development properties
- Operation management of specially owned properties
- Real estate auction / public auction support
- Real estate support of other group affiliated companies
Business related to owned real estate and subleasing properties, Sale of owned real estate
- Routine document task (invoice issuing, rent calculations, etc.)
- Planning for Leasing.
- Contacting customer and keep proceeding the sales.
- Storing and managing related document.
Business related to contract management of domestic properties
- Management of real estate lease contracts and contract deadlines
- Management of real estate registration identification information, etc.
- Management of real estate lease contracts between groups
- Bonus 1-2month/year
- Provident Fund
- Social Security
- Transportation alowance
- Telephone Allowance 1,000B/month
- Annual Leave after 2nd year
Area Manager [N2 up]ID:5884850,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Task as restaurant staff like serve dishes ,take order from customer, bill process
- Take care of Japanese customer
- Check simple accounting process in shop and report to Japanese manager
- Translate JP-TH ,TH-JP and support evacuation MTG for them
- Control all the floor of restaurant.
- Keep clean shop as restaurant staff
- Other tasks as assigned
- Social Security
- Health Insurance : Tokyo Marine (IPD/OPD/Accident)
- Health Check-up
- Bonus (depend on company profit but 2020 able to provide at least 1 month)
美容師/スタイリスト【シラチャ/日本人経営】ID:5834950,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBSiracha
Sales Representative (Position level is depend of experience)ID:5792045,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
[ Our Service ]
We are a payment brand(credit card) company.
Overall, you will communicate with Bank or be a good coordinator between bank(in Thailand) and our head office(in Japan)
The contracted bank(as partners) will issue credit card together with following our company's regulations.
So, you always support/ educate/ identify troubles our partners(Bank) in terms of System & Operations to have bank staff introduce or recommend "JCB" brand to customers who want to have any credit card.
[ Job Purpose ]
- To build and maintain system connections with customer companies
- To manage projects to introduce new card products
- To maintain company’s internal system
- To compliant ISMS (Information Security Management System) tasks
[ Job Description ]
- Manage progresses of several projects simultaneously
- Coordinate internally and externally to make projects proceed
- Perform operational tasks
- Make presentations to partner companies to explain project plan and tasks*100% existing customer
- Respond to inquiries from customer companies
- Solve issues related to credit card transactions
- Give instructions to system vendors to maintain company’s internal system
- Conduct ISMS tasks
- Social Security
- BONUS (twice per year)
- Provident fund (3%)
- Medical insurance(Sonpo insurance)
- Perfect Attendance (2000 THB)
- Language allowance (English)
- Transportation fee (2,000THB)
【語学不問】日本クオリティの料理をタイに届ける！日本人経営の中華料理店の料理人ID:5473860,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi