79 Jobs for Telemarketing found
Customer service (SV level)*AyutthayaID:5858444,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBAyuthaya
1. To manage business parts process
-update stock, forecast, oversea factory p/o, delivery status & monitoring -manage & follow up defect information between with oversea factory and
-issue oversea p/o to each factory
-follow up & update factory schedule (ETD,ETA)
-update forecast each customer by weekly
2. Update Inabata mat'l price to PTM (every 3 month)
3. To support all requirement as customer request
4. To response and coperate overall customer 5. To manage customer service team and sales function response
-health care allowance,
-bonus 2 time per year = 2.5 month,
Sales for leasing (JLPT N3)ID:5892420,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
To sales Leasing Service
-Finding new target customers
-Establishing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients.
-Achieving monthly sales revenue targets.
- Transportation allowance:pay actual
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Insurance
- BONUS (approx. 1 month)
- Provident Fund (after probation)
【日系大手物流会社/業界経験不問】営業事務/カスタマーサービスポジションID:5895450,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Visa Work permit
- English Ability Allowance (based on TOEIC score)
- Provident fund
- Health Insurance
- Group life insurance
- Annual bonus
- The salary increment
- Grant for Wedding
- Funeral Assistant
- Employee’s uniform
- Annual Vacation
- Fuel expense
- Car Insurance Premium
- SIM mobile phone
- Parking fee
IT Solutions SalesID:5691440,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
The person on this position is responsible for sales of IT & Manufacturing solutions (Cloud, ERP, IOT and Manufacturing Solution) in collaboration with the sale team and technical team to achieve assigned target.
Understand the corporate innovation and perform the effectively communicates in a proposed customer the appropriated solution.
- Perform the effectively collaboration with software vendor (Microsoft, Oracle, Siemens) team to ensure to deliver right solution and create customer satisfaction
- Drives proposals, presentations and other customer communications during pursuit
- Builds customer loyalty through being a trusted advisor
- Applies unified selling techniques to opportunities
- Anticipates and plans for competitive threats
- Gathers and assesses customer needs, both business and technical
- Prepares plans to meet revenue/product/solution target
- Assist team in business development strategy and planning.
- social security
- Medical insurance
Sales ExecutiveID:5870425,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBangna
•Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results.
•Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
•Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
•Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
•Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
•Maintains national sales staff work results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
•Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
•Maintains exiting customers and find the new customers.
- Business travel expenses(for visiting clients) : pay for gasoline 1 k.m. / 5 baht
- Overseas business trip allowance first time 3,000 baht & Daily allowance 300 baht/day.
- Social Security
- Health insurance (After probation)
- Annual leave 6 days (After probation)
- Retirement at age of 55 years old
- Performance Bonus : 1 time payment at the end of year (last year : 3 months)
- No commission
- once a year (April)
Sales Assistant Manager / Sales ManagerID:5790860,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBMRT Line
➢ Initiate and establish new accounts and maintain good relationships with existing customers with high level of customer satisfaction to ensure that sales objectives and targets are achieved.
➢ Respond/Contact to customers to support customer request and inquiry.
➢ Confirm customer intention/requirement and negotiate.
➢ Coordinate/communicate with overseas offices.
➢ Support HQ to liaise and communicate with customers
➢ Handling document tasks to support sales activities such as quotation, sales contract, etc.
➢ Order/Pricing control and follow up.
➢ Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and on time
➢ Develop and update sales data support system
➢ Support in providing the market business intelligence and competition information
(statistics, market situation, trend, demand) and competition information
➢ Update the LME market situation, LME trend and news to customer for support the
➢ Perform other related duties as assigned
Welfare/ Benefits :
- Social Security,
- Group insurance,
- Company car (shared),
- Company mobile phone
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
General Manager of International Sales ID:5896460,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Strategically develop online business, the overall coordinator of the Southeast Asian Market, focusing on sales forecasts, improve marketing, effectively promote new products and budget management etc.
- Leadership for international online business team focusing on continuous improvement and management, develops strong technical via training.
- Be responsible for the Southeast Asian market, control the yearly/monthly sales reporting, coaching and responsible on the overall performance of the team.
- Build, develop and manage the business teams be able to compete in the cross-border E-Commerce platforms.
- Build the cooperation with the headquarters, purchase management, protect deposition, purchase and payment.
- Audit Analysis the marketing environment, target plans and business events of Southeast Asian E-Commerce including adjustment strategic and marketing plans, built in preventive and corrective measures
-Allowances, accommodation expenses in the case of traveling to other provinces
- Social Security
- Staff uniforms
- Diligent vacation allowance 6-10 days / year
- Marriage welfare
- Annual tourism, New Year's party
- Provide training to employees on a continuous basis. Both inside and outside the organization
- Welfare in purchasing products at employee prices
-. Annual health check
- Health and Group Life
- Annual bonus, annual salary adjustment (According to results)
- Commission, fuel, telephone charges for certain positions
- Feed card: 10K-15K/ Momths
Contact Center LeaderID:4158550,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBLaemchabang
- Serves as a Supervisor for the Customer Care Team. Establishes and communicates sales, service, quality and productivity goals and action plans to individual members; ensures that all team members work with a focused direction to provide excellent performances.
- Leads, coaches, develops, supports, and motivates all team members to achieve service and operational goals.
- Participate in the recruitment process, lead and motivate the team.
- Monitor campaigns, promotions and events to ensure better customer management.
- Demonstrates and explains effective sales and service techniques to team.
- Handles special requests and unique customer situations promptly and effectively.
- Communicates sales and service initiatives and expectations to team members.
- Review staffing schedules on a daily basis to ensure effective scheduling.
- Observes and monitors team performance throughout the day to ensure that sales & service standards achieved.
- Ensure customer compliments/complaints, tracking/resolution and analysis process is in place so that it will be managed promptly and effectively within 24 hours.
- Do call evaluation to ensure quality of calls made and managed, information given is correct, accurate and regulatory compliance.
- Identifies high potential team members and promotes their development and advancement
- Ensures that all Service Experts receive their monthly coaching and performance appraisal (half-yearly) on time.
- Work closely with Trainer to provide supports to in-house training courses and on-the-job training for Service Experts as needed.
- To support & implement any ad-hoc business projects as instructed by Line Manager
- พักร้อน 12 วัน + ลากิจ 3 วัน
Service Expert (Tele Sale) Chinese speakingID:5904015,000 THB ~ 20,000 THBSiracha
- To deliver an excellent level of customer service to maximize sales, customer satisfaction and retention during the whole customer journey.
- Provide sales and services on all products offered by the Company to new and existing customers using multi-channels but not limited to phone via inbound/outbound, email, chats, social media and faxes
- Handle all the customer interactions during the customer journey includes but not limited to leads generation, quotations, sales, Car inspection, Claim enquiry, NCD and Document verification, customer account maintenance, policy endorsement, payment follow up, renewals and surveys.
- Models and reinforces sales and service standards in all interactions with customers
- Handle credit card details sensibly to complete end to end sales transaction in high compliance manner
- Makes personal contribution to the achievement of retention goals by delivering an excellent level of customer service
- Handles all customers’ enquires, problems, and concerns by providing accurate information that is timely and responsive
- Educates and directs customers to appropriate delivery channels for sales and service transactions.
- Ensures that all customers’ concerns and complaints are satisfactorily resolved within agreed service pledge.
- Anticipates customer needs, handle complaints and potential problems. Seeks out ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Builds long-term relationships with customers by providing “individualized” service.
- Handle all ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Line Manager from time to time.
- พักร้อน 12 วัน + ลากิจ 3 วัน
Sales(Automotive Dep)ID:5902927,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBMRT Line
- Visit client and hearing of their needs ※Client is Thai company mostly
- Find new target customers
- Evaluate the sample and create a quotation
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities, selling products to targeted client
- Prepare task/status follow-up/update reports to managers
- Achieve monthly sales revenue targets
- Task as needed
- Transportation (Actual pay)
- Bonus (July, December) Max-Ave ; 3 months
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Company trip (Last year ;Korea)
- Company car
- Increase salary (3-5% / year)
- No commission
- Training in Japan