OPERATION-GENERAL MANAGER [Warehouse & Logistic]ID:6026185,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBSiracha, Samutprakarn
Warehouse/Inventory, Supply Chain, Logistics Engineer
• Direct the operations of warehouse personnel to achieve site objectives as well as provide support for
other corporate demands of the business.
• Ensures high level of customer service for all requests. Ensure and manage the domestic and
international shipments of all finished goods, internal transfers, and commercial shipments. Ensure and
manage all support processes for required materials for production at multiple production sites.
• Responsible for the management of third-party logistics providers and freight operations. Monitor and
control all warehouse and transportation activities and ensure cost and operational efficiencies while
maintaining the required service levels to external and internal customers.
• Oversee inventory control, the cycle count program and management. Ensure current and accurate inventory
control for each area in the warehouse, direct Inventory Control Associates' activities. Contribute to the
development and implementation as well as the direction of programs to ensure inventory accuracy and
• Oversees the transfer of inventory from one location to another. Ensures inbound and outbound orders
are entered accurately and timely in off-site warehouse system.
• Oversees and ensures support for all warehouse and distribution site initiatives for increased technology
and advancement of systems for the supply chain. Provides resources to support initiatives to ensure
goals and timing are met to support projects. Identify, assess, and pursue continuous improvement
opportunities and make recommendations to improve operations.
• Manages process and ensures tracking and publishing of warehouse and distribution metrics and KPIs.
• Develop, implement and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
• Delegate responsibilities to the employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures,
standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
• Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• Male / Female , Age 40-47 year old.
• Bachelor's degree in business discipline or logistics, or equivalent experience.
• More than 10 years of experience in Logistic service.
• More than 5 years of experience in manager or general manager level.
• Strong working knowledge of operational procedures with a track record of continuous improvement.
• Strong customer orientation and decision-making capabilities.
• Trade compliance experience preferred.
• Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans.
• Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable.
• Good at English.
Level 3 - Business Level
8.00 ~ 17.00
Work on Saturday 8.00-12.00
- Annual Bonus 2-3 months
- Provident fund [After probation]
- Group insurance [After probation]
- Social security fund