HR&GA ManagerID:6010580,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBMap ta phut
HRBP, HRIS, Other, Payroll, Training, Evaluation, General Affair, Regulatory Affair, Recruitment (Agency), Compensation & Benefit, Recruitment (Corporate), Employee/ Labor Relation, Organization Development
We are a JAPANESE-THAI joint venture company under BOI promotion located at Map-Ta-Phut, Rayong.
Our group is No. 1 Manufacturer of Specialty Resin, Hydrocarbon Resins in Asia.
We are looking for highly motivated and reliable professionals.
• Plays a role in connecting both management and employees
• Strong knowledge and to be the consultant about Labor Law, Labor Relation Act and Social Security Law, PDPA Law and other concerned law to top management.
• Contacting external agencies, government agencies such as IEAT, Labor Department, OBI, Social Security Office, and other relevant agencies.
• Responsible for recruitment and selection, employee relation, training, compensation & benefits, counseling including disciplinary management to employee.
• Handling both public and in-house training to comply with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 system including requirement of HQ.
• Overseeing and managing annual performance appraisal system.
• Managing and controlling and also be responsible for liaison with local government concerning to property and signboard tax.
• Managing other fringe benefit (welfare, allowance, incentive) such as group health insurance and provident fund.
• Managing and controlling department budget
• Responsible for handling and participating CSR activity
• Responsible for the overall salary process as HR & GA.
- Male or Female, 40-45 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Political Science, Public Administration, or another related field
- At least 10 years experience in overall of HR function, preferably in a multinational company.
- Experience for Manufacturing firm at least 5 years
- English LV3
- Ability to understand and strong experience in Labor law.
Level 3 - Business Level
8:00 ~ 17:30
- Sat, Sun, National Holiday
• Housing Allowance
• Rural Allowance
• Half year bonus
• Performance or variable bonus
• Group Health Insurance for employee and family.
• Medical Allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Dental Allowance
• Five-day working per week (Monday-Friday)
• Provident Fund
• Long year service allowance etc.