Partnerships Manager [Tech]ID:5981480,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
PR, SEO/SEM, Branding, Event Planning/Management, Product Planning, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Product Management, Project Management
- Develop relationships and pitch COMPANY to landlords, developers, multifamily owners and increase the size of the portfolio in line with the growth plan.
- Research, identify and shortlist appropriate neighborhoods and buildings that meet COMPANY standards.
- Develop and maintain a network of owners, developers, and broker partners to drive the supply pipeline and selling COMPANY’s leasing and partnership models.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of local public policy and short-term regulations.
- Negotiate leases, manage closings and properties in the Singapore portfolio.
- Conduct and prepare neighborhood analysis, identify locations, building types, and unit types that would be in line with COMPANY standards.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless handoff from leasing signing to onboarding to operations.
- Manage relationships with owners and developers including deal structuring, ongoing correspondence, and lease compliance.
- Negotiate with developers and landlords on multiple variables to define partnership terms, creating the best win-win situation for both parties.
- Provide local perspective and work with the CM to adapt the business model as required.
- Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area
- Relevant experience (at least 3 years) of leadership roles in real estate, or sales-related roles.
- Entrepreneurial drive, adaptability, and focus on results.
- Ability to work independently and with speed.
- Analytical and data-driven decision-making.
- Love for negotiations.
- Great attention to detail to ensure contract terms have been carefully considered and agreed.
- “Always be closing” mentality.
- Very good command in English communication (Neo2)
Level 2 - Advanced Level
9.00 ~ 18.00
Annual Leave 20 days
Group Health Insurance
Annual Leave 20 days
Performance Bonus0-3 months for non-sales
Commission for sales