Civil & Construction Engineerรหัส:5986123,000 THB ~ 28,000 THBPathum Thani
Site Engineer, Project Engineer / Management
- Prepare and design structure drawing , Building construction , Piping, Structure Erection, Steel Structure and sanitary to meet the standard required.
- Analyze structure , appraisal and prepare cost breakdown to be in accordance with the construction list.
- Coordinating, developing, and updating the Project Construction plan and plan for Management and Control.
- Control and supervisory contractor.
- Managing and monitoring the construction documents , Shop Drawing & As built Drawing and ensuring all materials used and work performed are as specifications.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly progress report.
- Communicate with the owner, supervisor and subcontractor and solve the problem.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Comply with company rules and strictly follow the tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Ensuring compliance with safety principles applicable to the project.
- Ensuring all materials used and work performed are as specifications.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy.
- Other assigned by manager.
- Thai nationality Male / Female age 28 years old up.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering. have the Civil engineer's certificate registered in Thailand.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience as a site engineer and able to reproducible & cost estimation.
- Good command in English, Computer skill especially will be advantage.
- Strong communication skills and a team player.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, well-organized and enthusiastic.
- Knowledge of Electrical is preferable.
- Have Experience and knowledge in the plant maintenance for Manufacturing will be advantage.
- Have a License for Professional Practice (กว.)
Level 4 - Conversational Level
08.30 ~ 17.30
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Work on Sat (twice monthly)
- Paid Holidays
- BONUS (annually)
- Medical Allowances (employee, spouse, and children)
- Life Insurance and Accident (AIA)
- Marriage Allowances
- First Aid
- Birthday Allowance
- Money for Funeral Arrangements (parent, spouse, and children)
- Transportation Allowances for Overtime
- Food Allowances for Overtime
- Meal Allowances
- Songkran Holiday Aid
- Hard-earned Monthly
- Annual Health Checkup and X-ray
- Annual Excursions
- Provident Fund