Operations Directorรหัส:59670100,000 THB ~ 160,000 THBEastern Seaboard
** Manufacturing & Fabrication Activities **
• Overall responsibility for the scheduling and managing of all related Manufacturing, Fabrication and Transportation activities in an efficient, timely and safe manner.
• Take ownership of day-to-day issues regarding the scheduling of all production labor and associated equipment to insure that production timelines are met.
• Identify and resolve any production personnel conflicts.
• Ensure that all Production Personnel are in full compliance in respect to all Safety and QA functions.
• Oversee the manufacturing, fabrication and transportation process managing a combined team of around 25 -30 people.
• Must be able to coordinate and schedule all production activities within multiple production shifts if required.
• Ensure good coordination between the functions to ensure continuous batch processing.
• Implement cost controls to reduce overtime and unnecessary usage of shop supplies and materials.
• Constantly attempt to identify problems and challenges in advance and provide solutions to these challenges.
• Make good use of employed factory personnel and encourage a flexible approach by staff.
** Quality Control
• Ensure both company and International quality standards are maintained.
• Liaise with the QC and Safety Officer to ensure constant improvement.
• Always look for additional opportunities to improve Quality.
• Ensure routine and break-down maintenance issues are dealt with according to our software driven maintenance program.
• Review and audit the program periodically.
• Ensure timely acquisition of spare parts.
• Bring maintenance issues to the attention of the MD where necessary.
** Site & Facility Issues
• Maintain the relationship with the landlords (Hemaraj) regarding factory issues advising them of repairs needing doing.
• Insure the facility and equipment is in full compliance with building and safety standards. Liaison with the applicable outside agencies.
• Bring any nonconformance issues to the attention of the MD where necessary.
** Health & Safety
• Ensure Thai legislation on health and safety is being adhered to
• Ensure Reynolds Safety Policy is being adhered to.
• Constantly audit and review that all Safety Procedures are in full compliance.
• Ensure that all Production, Fabrication and Maintenance employees are trained in the proper and safe operation of all manufacturing and production equipment.
• Maintain the relationship with the landlords regarding safety issues
• Make recommendations to improve safety & health provisions to the MD.
• Liaise with the QC & Safety Officer on health and safety matters.
• Report all Safety violations and concerns to both the Safety Officer and MD immediately.
Ensure timely shipping of both project and standard panel orders.
Oversee the Shipping/Logistics Supervisor and ensure that the packaging and transportation is being conducted properly, safely and efficiently.
• Male, any nationality, 45 years or over.
• Bachelor degree in Engineer.
• Excellent communication and motivation skills.
• Organized, punctual, good reporting manner.
• 5 years relevant factory environment supervisory experience in Thailand
• Experience in the Chemical industry or Plastic manufacturing environment.
• Willing to relocate to the Eastern Industrial Seaboard region.
• Good people manager, motivator, team player and leader
• The individual is expected to interface between Thai and International practices and expectations.
• Must be able to speak both English and Thai proficiently.
• Definitely a ‘can do’ practical attitude. Must have a “hands on” approach to problem solving.
• Basic computer literacy required. i.e. Microsoft Office
• Can meet deadlines without constant supervision.
• Ability to identify problems and challenges and provide solutions to these issues.
Level 3 - Business Level
8.00 ~ 17.00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Insurance and Provident fund
- Social Security
- Base Salary.
• Automobile Allowance.
• Expenses as approved.
• 1 month salary bonus after completion of 12 months and annually thereafter. Conditional on meeting specified objectives and a successful 12 month review.
• Healthcare – non contributory.
• Bonus – discretionary, based upon meeting specific MBO’s