Business Planning Managerรหัส:55643140,000 THB ~ 180,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
• Working with functional manager or HQ in various aspects of assessing and executing strategic actions. This
includes identifying, analyzing, and developing model and projections. Articulate the progress and result
report to key stakeholders
• Support the Quarterly/Annual Budget Planning, Strategic Planning and Risk Scenario Planning
• Business performance analysis. Analyze profitability by Product / Customer / Managed Segment
• Tracking of approved investments initiatives and progress
• Review feasibility of marketing programs and sales process activities
• Review and monitor the sales performance indicators.
• Monitor pending orders and specific customers requests and provide the solutions to ensure excellent
customer service and customer experience.
• Improve sales support process to ensure seamless transition and operation to our distributors and director
• Perform sales and pricing analysis, develop sales and pricing processes to be aligned with HQ direction.
• Prepare other ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions (new market development, business divestiture
opportunities, financial, rate-volume analysis, pricing, etc.)
• Responsible for team management and development.
- Male/Female, age between 40-45 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
- Good command in English
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience in business planning, business control or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience and experience in leading and mentoring at least 10 people
- Equipped with Factory Automation Industry & Manufacturing Knowledge
- Ability to identify sources of business, to proposing strategies as well as to
establish, to maintain and to service sales accounts / customers
- Knowledge of principles and methods of marketing strategy and sales processes
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Strong planning and analytical skills in providing analysis of countermeasures
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Level 3 - Business Level
8:30 ~ 17:30
- Bonus (Paid every 6 months depend on performance)
- Health+Dental+Accident+life Insurance
- Transportation allowance [1,000 THB]
- Yearly physical check up
- Funeral assistance
- Wedding gift
- Childbirth gift
- Provident Fund (After pass probation)
- Annual leave start at 10 days for new staff