List of Saraburi job vacancies in Thailand
Seles Coordinator(Japanese Speaker) ID:39974
|Job Description||*Admin relate task.
*Some Import / export arrangement.
*Some accounting task.
*Some GA task.
|Required Qualifications||* Male / Female Age:24~40
* (Must)Japanese speaker (Over N3)
* (Must)English speaker
* (Prefer)Work experience over 2 years is better.
* (Prefer) Work experience of Trading Company.
* Can go to office by them self.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000THB 〜 30,000THB|
|Location||Thailand,Location,Chonburi ALL,Siracha (Chonburi),Saraburi|
[Very urgent]Senior Account *Saraburi ID:33383
|Job Description||-To control and oversee tax report
-To perform year-end closing procedure and budgettng support
-To perform month-end closing procedure
-To Prepares monthly financial statements(reports)
-To Prepares quarterly and annual financial statements(reports)
-To Handle monthly standard cost update
-To Perform cost calculation and variance analysis as well as budgeting preparation.
-To Provide production report, monitor variance in material cost and manufacturing cost
*Age:30-40 years old
*good command of English
*experience in handling monthly standard cost update,prepares financial statements
*can work at Saraburi
|Salary||Monthly Salary 40,000THB 〜 55,000THB|
QA Supervisor (Electric parts) ID:42341
|Job Description||- Work at factory and office
- Make and arrange quality assurance.
- Take care for client's claim
- To support new model inspection and prepare Outgoing data for New model
- Make daily, weekly, annual report for own company and clients.
|Required Qualifications||- Around 30 years old / Male prefer
- Have QA experience at electric or related fields
- Communicative or Business level English
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000THB 〜 25,000THB|
Safety Officer at Professional Level - Saraburi ID:41894
|Job Description||• Control, monitor, and promote health & safety awareness including activities related to environmental issues to employee at all levels to ensure that all activities are in line with Thai law and regulations as well as global compliance.
• Set up yearly occupational health and safety plan.
• Coordinate risk assessments and manage and respond to hazard and incidents.
• Safety analysis, incident and accident investigation and report
• Organize and lead the Safety Committee and conduct monthly meetings to report accident statistics and other safety related issues.
• Manage response to workplace injuries and coordinate workman’s compensation fund as well as prepare necessary report for Government.
• Develop and provide safety training, education and guidance to employees
• Assist in the implementation, administration and continuous improvement for OHSAS 18001, and ISO 9000.
• Other tasks related to health, safety, and environment.
|Required Qualifications||• Male, age 28-35 years old
• Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety
• Certification of Safety Officer by the law
• At least 5 years’ experience as a safety officer in any fields of business.
• Good command in English both written and spoken
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Good presentation skills in developing and delivering safety training programs.
• Good interpersonal skills, and willing to work hard under pressure
• Good positive analytical attitude to solve problems
• Knowledge of OHSAS 18001 would be advantage.
• Have own car with driving license
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000THB 〜 40,000THB|
Inventory control Manager(Nongkae,Saraburi) ID:30653
|Job Description||-Support sales team to ensure the best solution for the customer
-Support the service jobs in term of engineering
-Follow up the technical problems
-Provide guideline and technical information to our mechanics and customers
-Manage on-site activities and ensure on time and on budget
|Required Qualifications||-Male, Age 27-32 years old
-Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineer or Industrial Engineer
-At least 3 years experiences as service and maintenance engineer in construction machinery or automotive field
-Can drive a car and has driving license
-Work location at Nongkae, Saraburi
|Salary||Monthly Salary 50,000THB 〜 65,000THB|
QA(Food) *Saraburi ID:25302
|Job Description||*Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
*Evaluate all analysis records.
*Check and review all QA documents
*27-35 years old
*Bachelor's Degree in food science,food processing
*experience in QA/QC/Production control in food factory
*have driver license and own car
*good command of English
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000THB 〜 37,000THB|
Production Manager - Saraburi ID:42100
|Job Description||- ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently
- planning and organizing production schedules
- determining quality control standards
- overseeing production processes from Germany
- selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Managing team and able to reach the target
|Required Qualifications||- Prefer male
- At least 5 years experience in production in bakery or jam or chocolate or cake any dessert
- Good command in English ( Need to coordinator with Swiss and German)
- Have experience in managing product both making by robot or machine and handmade
- Age not over 40
- Able to working in Saraburi
|Salary||Monthly Salary 80,000 〜 120,000|
Aftersales Business Development (Saraburi*) ID:39889
|Job Description||Job scope
The AFS Business Development is responsible for Branch business development, growing the aftersales business for braches and profitability. Ensuring customer satisfaction and well manage team. Scania “ Best in village” concept will be implemented and monitored. This role should act as first point of customer contact in a defined territory, for all After sales services.
• Pro-active selling and marketing of the After service range of products and promotions in line with agreed service & profitability targets to new and existing customers. Key products such as:
Repair and Maintenance and Service Contracts
Tail lift and fridge maintenance and contracts
Parts service, Parts direct sales
• Maintaining regular and professional contact with customers and prospects in order to build long term business relations.
• Promote appropriate customer solutions by combining the customer need with Scania product portfolio. Driving customers satisfaction.
• Driving business profitability to branches
• Actively utilise and maintain customer data within Scania CRM system.
• Ensuring professional and consistent handling of contract documentation.
• Continually monitor competitor and industry activity in order for Scania to be at the leading edge.
• Ensure the customer-oriented focus is maintained to support Scania brand values- Pride and Trust.
• Planning and carrying out customer activities and providing marketing material.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Working experience in service 2 – 3 years.
• Experience of heavy truck market / Industry is preferable.
• General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both external and internal
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to build and manage relationships with customers
• Excellent service skills. Ability to analyse need/ business opportunities and to convince is essential
• Able to work on own initiative, under pressure and to set targets
• Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
• General computer and IT knowledge. Good skills of MS office
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Can communicate in English
• Can travel
|Salary||Monthly Salary 30THB 〜 50THB|
Interpreter(Japanese speaker) *Nongchock ID:37370
-To support all staff(Production engineer,QC,Japanese staff)
-Age: 25-40 years old
-Good command of Japanese(N2 upper) and English(Neo4 upper)
-can work at Nongchock
|Salary||Monthly Salary 35,000 〜 50,000|
|Location||Thailand,Location,King Kaew/Chachoengsao (Bangkok),Saraburi|
Popular jobs [Saraburi]
- 1 QA Supervisor (Electric parts) Monthly Salary15,000THB 〜 25,000THB Thailand,Location,Saraburi
- 2 Inventory control Manager(Nongkae,Saraburi) Monthly Salary50,000THB 〜 65,000THB Thailand,Location,Saraburi
- 3 Production Manager - Saraburi Monthly Salary80,000 〜 120,000 Thailand,Location,Saraburi
- 4 Seles Coordinator(Japanese Speaker) Monthly Salary25,000THB 〜 30,000THB Thailand,Location,Chonburi ALL,Siracha (Chonburi),Saraburi
- 5 [Very urgent]Senior Account *Saraburi Monthly Salary40,000THB 〜 55,000THB Thailand,Location,Saraburi
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization