- HRD supervisor 45,000～55,000THB Thailand,Location,Chonburi ALL,Amatanakorn (Chonburi)
- 60,000～80,000THB Thailand,Location,Amatanakorn (Chonburi)
- Recruitment Manager 60,000～80,000THB Thailand,Silom (Bangkok),Location
- R&D Engineer (Chonburi) 30,000～40,000THB Thailand,Location,Chonburi ALL
- Production Engineer (Chonburi) 30,000～40,000 Thailand,Location,Chonburi ALL
- Interpreter & HR (Prachinburi) 20,000～50,000THB Thailand,Location,Other (Thailand)
- HR & GA Manager (Rayong) 70,000～100,000THB Thailand,Location,Rayong
- GA & Interpreter (JLPT N3, Saraburi) 30,000～60,000THB Thailand,Location,Saraburi
HR Specialist (Payroll) ID:43049
|Salary||Monthly Salary 50,000THB 〜 60,000THB|
|Job Description||Position Overview
-The HR Specialist will be assisting HR Manager to handle HR operation at Rayong Site, such as hiring process, training & development, performance management, compensation & benefits management, transferring & promoting process, employee communications & consulting including retention program.
-This position will be responsible for managing the SEA Payroll process for Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam as well as managing out-sourcing vendors.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Maintaining SAP HR database update.
- Coordinating and conducting on-boarding training sessions for new hire (time to time).
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Coordinating health, life and disability insurance enrollments and communicates with service providers concerning routine administration of programs.
- Coordinating and managing outsource service provider for payroll process, personal income tax of local employee.
- Reviewing and managing Compensation and Benefits in SEA countries.
- Maintaining SEA employee benefits and welfare policy updated in compliance with regulations.
- Ensuring Global Policy Integrity & Compliances are in full awareness of the Rayong site employees. Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
- Implementing and maintaining the Quality Management System (ISO9001, ISO14001 etc.), including internal and external audit support.
- Encouraging all associate to work under EHS rules and regulation and supporting EHS initiatives and improvement processes.
- Being responsible for HR administrations requirements and government liaisons.
- Handling any others HR works assign by HRM and Region HRM.
Five-day work week
Free shuttle bus
Popular jobs [HR]
- 1 HR & Admin Executive Monthly Salary40,000THB 〜 50,000THB Thailand,Sukhumvit (Bangkok),Location
- 2 HR Manager Monthly Salary60,000 〜 80,000 Thailand,Bangkok ALL,Sukhumvit (Bangkok),Bangna (Bangkok),Silom (Bangkok),Sathorn - Lumpini (Bangkok),Ratchathawi - Lat Phrao (Bangkok),Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi (Bangkok),Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum (Bangkok),All Airport Link Lines (Bangkok),Srinakharin/Pattanakarn/Bangplee (Bangkok),Location,Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang/Rangsit (Bangkok)
- 3 HR & GA Manager (Rayong) Monthly Salary70,000THB 〜 100,000THB Thailand,Location,Rayong
- 4 HR Manager Monthly Salary45,000THB 〜 50,000THB Thailand,Sukhumvit (Bangkok),Location
- 5 HR Supervisor Monthly Salary35,000THB 〜 75,000THB Thailand,Bangkok ALL,Location