HR Specialist (Payroll) ID:43049
|Salary||Monthly Salary 50,000THB 〜 60,000THB|
|Job Description||Position Overview
-The HR Specialist will be assisting HR Manager to handle HR operation at Rayong Site, such as hiring process, training & development, performance management, compensation & benefits management, transferring & promoting process, employee communications & consulting including retention program.
-This position will be responsible for managing the SEA Payroll process for Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam as well as managing out-sourcing vendors.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Maintaining SAP HR database update.
- Coordinating and conducting on-boarding training sessions for new hire (time to time).
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Coordinating health, life and disability insurance enrollments and communicates with service providers concerning routine administration of programs.
- Coordinating and managing outsource service provider for payroll process, personal income tax of local employee.
- Reviewing and managing Compensation and Benefits in SEA countries.
- Maintaining SEA employee benefits and welfare policy updated in compliance with regulations.
- Ensuring Global Policy Integrity & Compliances are in full awareness of the Rayong site employees. Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
- Implementing and maintaining the Quality Management System (ISO9001, ISO14001 etc.), including internal and external audit support.
- Encouraging all associate to work under EHS rules and regulation and supporting EHS initiatives and improvement processes.
- Being responsible for HR administrations requirements and government liaisons.
- Handling any others HR works assign by HRM and Region HRM.
|Required Qualifications||- Bachelor Degree in HR Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- 5 - 10 years’ experienced in HR generalist with manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience in HR Payroll.
-Energetic self-starter with strong leadership skills, service minded, pro- active, good communication, systematic thinking and maturity.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Good in Computer skill
- High EQ, and confidentiality
Five-day work week
Free shuttle bus
Popular jobs [HR]
- 1 Recruitment Consultant Monthly Salary25,000THB 〜 50,000THB Thailand,Sukhumvit (Bangkok),Location
- 2 Office Manager Monthly Salary28,000THB 〜 35,000THB Thailand,Bangkok ALL,Sukhumvit (Bangkok),Location
- 3 HR & ADMIN Manager Monthly Salary60,000THB 〜 80,000THB Thailand,Location,King Kaew/Chachoengsao (Bangkok)
- 4 HR (Recruiting&Training Development) Monthly Salary30,000THB 〜 50,000THB Thailand,Sukhumvit (Bangkok),Location
- 5 HR & GA Manager Monthly Salary70,000THB 〜 99,000THB Thailand,Location,Amatanakorn (Chonburi)