List of Engineer(IT/Internet/Telecommunications) x Srinakharin/Pattanakarn/Bangplee (Bangkok) job vacancies in Thailand
Sale IT Solution ID:43405
|Job Description||- Maintain and develop relationship with existing and new potential customers
- Serves customers by selling products and solution to meet customer needs
- Prepare and plan working day for the most efficient use of sales time
- Gain a clear understanding of customer business and requirement
- Prepare presentation, demonstration, proposal and variety of status sales reports
- Follow up on sales activity and meet sale target
- Resolve customers complaints and ensure satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
|Required Qualifications||- Male or Female, Thai national, age between 24-35
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Sales, IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 2-3 year’s experience in selling IT products, IT Solution, IT outsourcing
- (Preferably) Experiences in Solution Sales especially in System Integration (SI) business with proven track record
- Specialized in System/Network/Security Infrastructure
- Responsibility, diligence, and hard-working attitude
- Own a car and a Driving License
- Fair command of English
- Good relationship & service mind with corporate account
|Salary||Monthly Salary 18,000THB 〜 40,000THB|
Office 365 Specialist ID:42809
|Job Description|| Envision, prepare and setup Office 365 business and enterprise plan in cloud-only and hybrid
environment as per Microsoft and good practice.
Prepare and build Office 365 email migration technique, hybrid environment, co-existence,
RMS, EMS, single sign-on and federation services.
Explore, create and maintain Office 365 configuration and settings for all workload (e.g.
Exchange Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Office
ProPlus, Planner, Team, Flow).
Create plan, manage, maintain and implementation of customer’s Office 365, Azure, related
Microsoft cloud platform (e.g. Dynamics), cloud infrastructure, related on-premises and hybrid
Support technical details, build proof of concepts, test and research of Office 365 cloud
platform, workload and related on-premises technology
Support incident and request from our customer and collaborate with Microsoft, related team,
3 rd party and vendor to get things done
Responsible for support, research and certify necessary products and industry framework
Perform troubleshooting for customer Office 365 problem for all platform and business
scenario (desktop, mobile, web)
Moving customer business using Office 365 with cloud first, mobile first approaching,
scalable, automated, documented and create consumption strategies
Perform demonstration and involve with sales team to evangelize and create strategic
marketing plan, digital transformation in support of Sales pipeline and revenue objectives.
Conduct product, platform, technical training and create related documentation
Ensure the Office 365 platform always updated, with compliance and security
|Required Qualifications|| Proven and 3Y+ experience in managing and using of Office 365 as an administrator
Solid experience in implementation and testing Office 365 platform, EMS, RMS, Azure AD
Click-to- run, eDiscovery, In-Place Hold and Litigation Hold, etc.
Solid experience in managing and using web scale and/or cloud infrastructure
Solid understanding in how enterprise scale and web scale infrastructure work
Strong knowledge in Office 365, PowerShell, Cloud Technology (Amazon Web Services,
Microsoft Azure), Active Directory, Email Server, and other related Microsoft products (e.g.
Being a digital native, millennials and be conversant with the latest trends in cloud,
infrastructure, web, mobile technology. Living by document, StackOverflow and Technet.
Certified or to-be certified Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified
Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified
Expert (MCSE) in Windows Server, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Exchange Server or Amazon
Web Services Solutions Architect
Understanding in other related technology is highly advantage e.g. security, database,
internet of things, data analytics, big data, artificial intelligence, coding skill, other emerging
Understanding or experience in IT Service Management framework is highly advantage e.g.,
ITIL v3, ISO27001, CMMI
Excellent interpersonal skills and able to engage customers in dialogue about their business
needs and IT solutions. Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs
and IT solutions.
Excellent, fluent and proven in writing, speaking in Thai and English language (English
Proficiency test result is an advantage).
Brief understanding in Agile, Lean, Service Design, UI and UX design.
Superb skill in using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Self-study, fast learner and able to work everything from scratch is mandatory
Ability to share/present complex results of analysis in a clear and compelling manner that
Ability to conduct presentation to management level, customers and training participants
Attention to the detail, being a perfectionist.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000THB 〜 40,000THB|
Popular jobs [Engineer(IT/Internet/Telecommunications)]
- 1 Deputy Assistant Manager (IT Management) Monthly Salary50,000THB 〜 120,000THB Thailand,Location,Rayong
- 2 Cheif Information Officer (Bangbuathong) Monthly Salary80,000THB 〜 100,000THB
- 3 IT Supports Monthly Salary30,000THB 〜 50,000THB Thailand,Bangkok ALL,Ratchathawi - Lat Phrao (Bangkok),Location
- 4 *CAD Operator(CATIA) Monthly Salary30,000THB 〜 60,000THB Thailand,Sukhumvit (Bangkok),Location,Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang/Rangsit (Bangkok)
- 5 PHP Developer Monthly Salary80,000THB 〜 90,000THB Thailand,Silom (Bangkok),Location
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization