List of Engineer(IT/Internet/Telecommunications) x Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum (Bangkok) job vacancies in Thailand
Senior System Engineer (PHP, Laravel, MySQL) ID:26066
|Job Description||- Responsible for system development
- Operate and maintain company's HP
- Handle the customization required for website
- Conduct SEO to promote the website
- Communicate with Vietnam branch
|Required Qualifications||- Male or Female, Thai national, age between 27-35
- Work experience as a PHP programmer for 4-5 years
- Having knowledge of PHP, database, server, Laravel, MySQL, etc.
- Ability to communicate in English (to cooperate with engineers in Japan, Vietnam and Taiwan)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 40,000THB 〜 50,000THB|
|Location||Thailand,Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum (Bangkok),All Airport Link Lines (Bangkok),Location|
Project Manager (IIOT Business) ID:44356
|Job Description||• Overall responsible for the project implementation until the job close-out. Develop the organization chart for the project with support from all Departments.
• Interacts with customer’s authorized representative.
• Responsible for all commercial matters of the project by monitors and controls project cost.
• Primary contact point for all commercial aspect of the project including issue variation claim notice.
• Apprise and sponsor the project performance to project team.
• Responsible for progress reporting and attends periodic progress/review meetings with customer.
• Issue monthly progress and/or weekly report to customer as project requirement.
• Manage all engineering activities within the project organization, with support from specialist engineers, sub vendors, etc.
• Responsible for planning to utilized the resource member with effectively.
• Co-ordinate with client, vendors and internal departments as required for the project execution.
• Responsible for Quality Assurance within the project, including all outgoing checks on the system.
• Conducts periodic walk-through with project team members to resolve problems by ensure quality and schedule.
• Negotiate, plan, submit change orders for approval, and execute change requirements raised by the client. This shall also complete all commercial matters pertaining to change orders.
• Responsible for all site activities by coordinates site activity with Site Manager or start up group.
• Conduct KOM for site activities and define the scope of site work as per contract.
• Submit a project closure report (project summary) to PJM head and Service at the end of the project.
• Handover the project to service department.
|Required Qualifications||- Male / Female
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering in Electrical, Power, Instrumentation, Process Control or any related field
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Project Management or related fields
- Knowledge of IIOT business
- Proven track record leading and executing in Project Management.
- Certified as a PMP is advantageous.
- Have leadership and management abilities to oversee a project.
- Have people management experience and skills.
- Strong business and financial understanding.
- Good command of English.
- Goal-oriented, task driven and seeks productivity
- Have own transportation and driving license
|Salary||Monthly Salary 70,000THB 〜 80,000THB|
|Location||Thailand,Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum (Bangkok),Location|
Popular jobs [Engineer(IT/Internet/Telecommunications)]
- 1 Assistant Manager Monthly Salary60,000THB 〜 75,000THB Thailand,Silom (Bangkok),Location
- 2 Marketing Manager - Urgently Required! Monthly Salary40,000THB 〜 60,000THB
- 3 IT Senior Officer Monthly Salary50,000THB 〜 65,000THB Thailand,Location,Rayong
- 4 Project Manager Monthly Salary40,000THB 〜 60,000THB Thailand,Location,Rayong
- 5 IT Manager Monthly Salary40,000THB 〜 80,000THB Thailand,Bangkok ALL,Location
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization