This job is closed
Accounting Admin Assistant ManagerID:5689930,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang
Admin, Taxation, Secretary, Bookkeeping, Receptionist, External Audit, General Affair, Internal Audit, Account Payable, Cost Accounting, Other, Inventory Control, Sales Coordinator, Accounting Support, Account Receivable, Financial Statement Closing
Trading(Food), Trading(Other), Trading(Computer/Telecommunication), Trading(Cosmetics/Healthcare), Trading(Machinery), Trading(Automotive), Trading(Electronics/Semiconductors), Trading(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
Responsible for reviewing, providing advice, solving problems and managing the management of the financial accounting team, including procurement
Financial management (Claims - Inventories - Payable)
- Monitoring and managing the outstanding accounts receivable and payable for efficiency.
- Monitoring and managing inventories to be effective
- Check the correctness and complete accounts receivable and inventories
- Check the correctness, complete the payment system and expenses of the company
- Check the accuracy of the financial statement / tax.
- Analyzing financial statements
- Check the correctness and completeness of the distribution system
- Check the correctness and completeness of the contract
- Check the correctness of the property
Other tasks as assigned
Flavoring service Head office - Other
- Organize the report of the company meeting
- Suggesting new methods for developing the company's internal systems
- Male or female, age not over 35 years old
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Economic/Finance
- Experience in Accounting around 2-5 years
- Computer literacy (in Microsoft Office Suites, etc.)
- Well organized, time management and attention to detail with multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet organisational deadlines.
- Able to communicate in both Thai and English skills as fairly good or communicable level
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8.00 ~ 17.00
- National Holidays