ホテル／工場等建設プロジェクトの機械設備スタッフID:56225100,000 THB ~ 250,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
Project Engineer / Management, QA/QC
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8:30 ~ 17:00
Acquisition / Business Development ManagerID:5989640,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
Fund / Investment Management, Project Engineer / Management, Analyst/Economist/Strategist, Investment Theory/Actuary/Product Development, Business Development, Financial Management
- Find new land plots, Development business plan, Acquire land as following business plan
- Conduct project feasibility study, Market feasibility study,
- Land analysis in Law and regulation (legal limitation, zoning regulation, building control regulation),
- Negotiate price and other conditions with landlord and/or agents
- Other related task
- Transportation Allowance(Actual pay)
- Social Security Fund
- Health Insurance
- BONUS (2-3 months, depending on profit)
No Provident fund
Civil Engineer ID:5924425,000 THB ~ 33,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Draftman, Architect, HSE Engineer, Site Engineer, Safety Officer, Piping Engineer, Project Engineer / Management, Safety Officer, Quantity Surveyor, Structural Design Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer
- Handle and monitoring construction project
- Control operation of pavement construction and asphalting works for test course
- Manage of construction's costs, quality and delivery time
- Manage site activities and construction subcontractors to comply with company's requirements
- When we don't have project, will work in Ratchadamri office
-Transportation allowance (60 Baht per working day, if working at office)
-Car maintenance allowance 3,000 Baht
-Housing allowance (only if working upcountry) 6,000 Baht
-Diligence allowance 1,000 Baht
-Gasoline allowance (actual)
-Bonus (1 time on March, x1 month)
Business Development Manager/Construction ID:5506780,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Draftman, Architect, HSE Engineer, Site Engineer, Piping Engineer, Project Engineer / Management, Safety Officer, QA/QC, Quantity Surveyor, Structural Design Engineer, Other, Commissioning Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Business/Corporate Planning
- Position for a business development manager who understand the Construction Industry & basic Mechanism of Technology in globe.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners , discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Transportation Support to Site (3,000 THB, company's car to visit clients)
- Company's Mobile Phone
- Language Allowances;
- TOEIC Scores 700 = 5,000 THB
- TOEIC Scores 900 = 10,000 THB
- JLPT N1 = 20,000 THB
- JLPT N2 = 10,000 THB
- JLPT N3 = 5,000 THB
- Group Insurance (sick, accident, life, dental treatment)
- Provident Fund
- Annual Health Checkup
Project ManagerID:5923360,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Pathum Thani
Project Engineer / Management
- Liaise with all relevant government agencies and statutory bodies in relation to all the necessary licences and permits and ensure timely compliance with all statutory and legal requirements
- Have full responsibility to plan, manage and control all works in the project covering support for Business Development (BD) team in project development phase, conduct technical due diligence and reporting, input and review in engineering and design, procurement and logistic planning and other works throughout the project life cycle
- Conduct regular supervisions and reviews on project and EPC’s performance and initiate preventative / remedial actions to ensure project delivered in safe manner / zero accident; meeting Company’s quality expectations and completed within planned schedule
- Establish and execute procedures for efficient operational reporting, managing critical milestones and identifying and mitigating risks
- Promote and participate in project health, safety and environmental requirements with strong sense of ownership for compliance to meet Company’s and local standards
- Coordinate across functions with other Departments such as BD, Operations & Maintenance, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Have close liaison, act professionally and maintain good relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain project documents, reports, checklist, construction and as-built drawing and other related documents as per Company’s standard operating procedures
- Participate and involve with operations and maintenance activities
- Social security
- Transportation allowance (Actual Pay)
- Variable bonus
- Medical benefits
- Other details will be shared at interview
Please sign in.