Sales Executive (Freight & Express Services)ID:5513920,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Other(Sales)
- To develop new business opportunities for freight forwarding, warehouse, logistic, express services.
- To create awareness of the company and its services in the industry.
- To achieve sales targets set by the Management.
- Apply all experience and exposure in Land, Air & Sea Freight Sales
- Must be able to achieve the set KPIs/ target determined by the Freight Department
- Experience in developing effective communication internally and externally
- To report the status of the product to the manager on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Visit customers on daily basis with the manager if necessary.
- Assist and help Operation Team to resolve any operational related problem
- Strive to continuously learn about the product and transfer this knowledge to the team and business leaders
- Update and negotiate best rates with the airlines, trucking agencies and other suppliers.
- Cultivate strong relationship with customers by maintaining regular visits.
- Must be able to build and create a pool of customer database and generate revenue
- Maintains relationships with customers by providing support, information and guidance.
- Must be able to meet customer’s satisfaction of the Freight and Express products
- Conceptual Thinking & Innovation
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality Only
- Age 24-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Welcome new grad but in logistic field
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Have own car and driving license
- English spoken and written is a must
- Excel skills, MS Office skills.
- Passion with Team Work.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
08.30 ~ 18.00
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- Public Holidays (Thailand)
- Group Insurance
- Dental 2,000 Baht/Year
- Annual Leave 10 Days after working 1 year
- Sick Leave 30 Days
- Personal Leave 3 Days.
- Aramex Polo Shirt 1 PC
- Car allowance.
- Attractive Commission.