Process&Design Engineer Supervisor (Japanese N3)ID:5151057,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBPinthong
Production Management, Production Management, Production Management, Production Technology/Process Development, Production Technology/Process Development, Production/Manufacturing Technology Development, Interpreter/Translator
Manufacturing(Electronics/Semiconductors), Manufacturing(Automobile), Manufacturing(Machinery)
1) Forging &Cold Rolling product design / Process design for support new products & mass production
2) Forging &Cold Rolling die design.
3) Support and participating in company activities concerning ISO9001/IATF16949, PDCA, TPM, 5S etc.
4) Initiating new tool design methods/technologies to increase design efficiency and to reduce manufacturing
cost of tools.
5) Study and implement improvement project in production process and provide technical support to solve
6) Develop prototype, mass production, prototype examination and negotiation with related section.
7) Determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, customer needs for new or existing products.
8) Monitor and determine various staffing and training need.
9) Manage and lead engineer to deliver design task per plan and support any others assigned by Plant
- Male only between 30 – 36 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Mechatronics
- Japanese language skill N 3 up
- Able to communicate in English
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Experience in the supervisor level
- Excellent interpersonal skill and leadership ability
- Have experience in die/mold design, process engineer, forging company, press part company
- Able to Auto CAD, Solid skill
08.30 ~ 17.30
- Work on Sat (Almost 1 Sat/month )
- Working Day 255 Days
- Social Security Fund
- Transportation Support (Sriracha, Naprao, Nongyaiboo, Chonburi, Nongree, Ban Bueng)
- Meal Allowance
- House Allowance
- Position Incentives