35 Jobs for Pathum Thani found
Corporate Planning & Sales Supervisor ID:5861326,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBRangsit, Pathum Thani
• Facilitate a process of making annual and midterm business plan.
• Study and propose more efficient company organization & business structure.
• Coordinate with team to support the corporate improvement project.
• Summarize, analyze necessary data & information and provide to Top management for decision making.
• Arrange management meeting and follow action items.
• Get customer requirements & information, inform and facilitate to all concerns for being able to respond customer standard.
• Coordinate with all concerned parties for new model preparation.
• Foresee the sales volume & price for business plan.
- Provident fund
- Annual Health Check Up
- Bonus 2 times/year
- Life & Health Insurance
- TOEIC reward
- JLPT allowance
- Company trip
Sales [Japanese Nationality]ID:5936480,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBLak Si, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Pathum Thani, Sai Mai
- Establish and maintain relationship with customers.
- Ensure good understanding of the customers' requirements, current market and trends.
- Proactively deliver new sales into existing customer portfolio.
- Submit orders by referring to price list and product literature.
- Visit and follow up customers' requirement.
- Sales Report preparation to keep management team updated.
- Company car
- Fuel Allowance
- Phone Allowance
Computer Engineer [Patumthani]ID:5492420,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBPathum Thani
- Develop Web Application using C# , VB.net
- Develop Web Application using Office Microsoft , Visual basic , Macro, and knowledge of RPA.
- Report progress and all problems occurred to project manager.
- Deliver complete project following project plan and timeline.
- BONUS (annually)
- Medical Allowances (employee, spouse, and children)
- Life Insurance and Accident (AIA)
- Marriage Allowances
- First Aid
- Birthday Allowance
- Money for Funeral Arrangements (parent, spouse, and children)
- Transportation Allowances for Overtime
- Food Allowances for Overtime
- Meal Allowances
- Songkran Holiday Aid
- Hard-earned Monthly
- Annual Health Checkup and X-ray
- Annual Excursions
- Provident Fund
Project ManagerID:59233100,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Pathum Thani
- Liaise with all relevant government agencies and statutory bodies in relation to all the necessary licences and permits and ensure timely compliance with all statutory and legal requirements
- Have full responsibility to plan, manage and control all works in the project covering support for Business Development (BD) team in project development phase, conduct technical due diligence and reporting, input and review in engineering and design, procurement and logistic planning and other works throughout the project life cycle
- Conduct regular supervisions and reviews on project and EPC’s performance and initiate preventative / remedial actions to ensure project delivered in safe manner / zero accident; meeting Company’s quality expectations and completed within planned schedule
- Establish and execute procedures for efficient operational reporting, managing critical milestones and identifying and mitigating risks
- Promote and participate in project health, safety and environmental requirements with strong sense of ownership for compliance to meet Company’s and local standards
- Coordinate across functions with other Departments such as BD, Operations & Maintenance, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Have close liaison, act professionally and maintain good relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain project documents, reports, checklist, construction and as-built drawing and other related documents as per Company’s standard operating procedures
- Participate and involve with operations and maintenance activities
- Social security
- Transportation allowance (Actual Pay)
- Variable bonus
- Medical benefits
- Other details will be shared at interview
Japanese Interpreter (N2)ID:5556140,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBRangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Pathum Thani
- Managing and arranging the meetings and appointments
- Making documents (Translate)
- Interpretation of the employees and clients (Japanese - Thai)
- Working together with Japanese and support
- Making travel arrangements
- Other duties as assigned
- Social Security Fund
- Annual health check up
- Business trip same rate of Officer level
- OT allowance
- Bus route [รังสิต, เกษตร[พหลโยธิน], ติวานนท์, ปทุมธานี, รามอินทรา]
just some part of BKK. The specific details about this information will be discussed at the interview with candidates.
Personnel ManagerID:5649750,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBPathum Thani
• Supervise compensation and benefits activities and programs: ensure Payroll & Admin quality, analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirement,
• Develop and implement a full set of HR policies, operating procedures and support documentation, ensure compliance to all regulations - using proven knowledge of local employee and labor laws,
• Ensure that initiatives and programs to support the business transformation and growth are effectively implemented. Provide the Head of HR with effective reports and KPIs that allow relevant decision making process,
• To organize and conduct employee activities such as family day, sport day, Annual party and internal sport with the cooperation from employee committee.
• To conduct the meeting with Line Manager concerning the employee issues.
• Oversee the conduct of performance evaluation for all employees,
• Guide managers and employees in resolving employee relations issues by providing effective conflict resolution and coaching to with the ultimate goal of turning employee behavior around
• Supervise the Office Admin activities in order to provide staff a good working environment while monitoring the costs,
• Liaise with the HRBP to ensure that Recruitment, Training, Engagement activities are linked to organizational strategies and employee needs.
- Social Security Fund
- BONUS (2-3 months, twice per year)
- Annual Medical Checkup
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund (3%)
- Company's trip
- Company's party
- Free Meal
- Shuttle BUS (Ayuthaya, Rangsit, etc.)
IT Programmer (ERP) *Pathum ThaniID:5806025,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBPathum Thani
- Responsible: Maintenance and Control of ERP system (Open ERP V.7)
- Create program to connect reading for bar code
- Transportation allowance
- Meal allowance
- Social insurance
HROD Specialist / Manager [ Organization Development]ID:5889660,000 THB ~ 85,000 THBAmatanakorn, Pathum Thani
** Core jobs **
1. Organization Development and Project management.
2. Learning , Development problem and root cause identification skills
3. Talent management and Implementation Skill
** Job Description :
1. Researching , analysis and summarize all ideas to develop the organization strategy in order to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with company strategies.
2. Develop organizational design and development strategies based on company goals and work closely with management and employees.
3. Initiate and develop Talent Management system and create a good environment within the organization.
4. Work closely with HR team and management other departments in order to improve work relationships.
5. Managing the Organizational Development projects and initiatives across business units .
6. Provide suggestions on new compensation and benefit.
7. To develop or improve around organization culture, HR Processes, HR Practices base on the company strategic direction.
8. Designs and develops training programs for management and employees.
- BONUS (depending on company profits)
- Cash Allowance Bonus
- Commutation Allowance
- Food Subsidy
- Attendance Allowance
- Night Shift Allowance
- Medical Treatment (Employee & Dependent)
- Dental Treatment
- Annual Physical Checkup / First Aid Room
- Transportation Support; Bangkok, Samutprakran, Chachoengsao, Chonburi
- Provident Fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Recreation Activities
- Overseas Training Opportunities
- Occasional Contribution (wedding, childbirth, funeral, etc.)
Puroduction Supervisor~Manager (rubber gloves) *Pathum ThaniID:5914350,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBRangsit, Pathum Thani
Product : Manufacturing of Natural rubber gloves, latex gloves (for industrial, medical)
- Compounding the rubber liquid to make the raw material
- Repeat the process of dipping the raw material into the mold and letting it dry
- Management of the entire factory
- Maintain improve productivity
- Secure plant safety and environment (insect control, safety etc)
- Planning of use and ordering of raw materials, etc.
- Other related tasks as assigned
- Social Securities, Insurance
- Bonus (3 month / December)
- Transportation allowance
- Medical allowance 6,000Baht/year
- Travel allowance
Purchasing Supervisor (Pathumthani/Chemical)ID:5913330,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBRangsit, Pathum Thani
- Responsible for purchasing task
- Negotiate proper price with supplier and research market price
- Find and develop new supplier and planning strategy
- Analyze current purchasing cost that it is market price or not
- Support manager task
- Task as needed
4)Bonus ( 2 times / Y )