117 Jobs for Eastern Seaboard found
* Sales Coordinator (Rayong) *Chinese SpeakingID:5006320,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana
- Support sales team members and import & export activities
- Coordinate and communicate with customers via phone calls
- Cooperate with sales team members (one Japanese, one Chinese, one Thai)
- Correspond with customers and make an estimation
- Other related tasks as necessary
- Social Security Fund
- Meal Allowance (1000 THB)
- Transportation Allowance (1000 THB)
- Housing Allowance (1000 THB)
- Language Allowance (5000THB)
- Company Trip
【Chemical】Production EngineerID:5006038,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana
【Background of recruitment】
・2 Thai manager, 8 Senior engineer, 12production engineer
・Chemical process analysis for trouble shooting/improvement.
・Planing for plant turnaround and maintenance activities.
・Schedule for plant turnaround and maintenance activities.
・Reporting plant/process performance.
・Preparing basic/conceptual design for plant improvement.
* Bonus (4 months)
* Housing Allowance(Basic Salary of 15%)
* Up-Country Allowance (Basic salary of 15%)
* Social insurance
* Company Insurance
* OPD(Until 40,000THB)
* OT(~3 hours, )
Japanese Interpreter (JLPT N2 or N3)ID:4906535,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBEastern Seaboard
- Interpret and translate languages (Japanese and Thai)
- Support sales, purchasing, back-office and production site
- Support our Japanese members
- Coordinate with Japanese and Thai staff in internal issues
- Other related tasks as assigned
- BONUS (5-6months)
- Provident Fund (starting from 3%)
- Shuttle BUS
- Language Allowance
*JLPT N3: 3000 THB
*JLPT N2: 4500 THB
*JLPT N1: 6000 THB
- Meal Allowance (45 THB per day)
- Housing Allowance (2500 THB per month)
Environment Health and Safety ManagerID:4960460,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana
- Lead, manage and coordinate all aspects of EHS program to all level of the organization both project and normal operation to commit to safe, healthy and environmentally responsible plant.
- Maintain all documentation necessary to demonstrate compliance with required law and local record keeping requirements.
- Ensure compliance with IEE Report (Initial Environmental Examination Report), governmental regulations and industry standards.
- Responsible to coordinate between Plant Safety Organization and Engineering Safety Organization to ensure both organization are smoothly link together.
- Responsible to give an adviser to the Project Manager on relevant and appropriate EHS policy for the project.
- Coordinate compliance review audits with corporate, governmental agencies and third party personnel and maintain proactive and positive relations with regulatory agencies, trade groups, and community stakeholders
- Co-responsibility with line department of each area to approve work permit in line with safety rules and regulation
-Transportation 1500THB a month
-Housing allowance 3500THB a month
Japanese Interpreter (Rayong)ID:4275450,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana
- Interpret spoken languages from Japanese to Thai and vice versa
- Attend meeting to facilitate communication (language interpretation)
- Support office operation such as accounting, BOI, HR, sales, etc. (by translation)
- Provide assistance to support Japanese MD in the office (one person)
- Translate documents from Japanese to Thai and vice versa
- Handle language teaching for Thai staff if necessary
- Other related tasks as required
- Social Security Fund
- Fuel Allowances (actual cost)
- Car Maintenance Allowances (50% actual cost)
- Parking Expenses (actual cost)
- Social Health
- Position Incentives
Planning Chief ID:5003428,000 THB ~ 36,000 THBEastern Seaboard
1. Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
2. Responding to breakdowns machine , maintenance electrical machine
3. Solve equipment problem to reduce the downtime.
4. Support spare parts equipment.
- BONUS (depend on profits)
- Position Allowance (1800 THB)
- Meal Allowance (50 THB per day)
- Commuter BUS (For Chief Position Up)
- Cover Group Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Housing Allowance (1800 THB per month)
- Diligence Allowance (500-800 THB)
- Transportation (Sriracha, ปลวกแดง ม บ่อวิน ไม่ถึงตัวเมืองระยอง)
【年齢業界不問】総務経理スタッフID:5002160,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBEastern Seaboard
ボーナス (4.6か月 + 40,000バーツ)
食事手当 (45バーツ/ 1日)
Japanese Interpreter(Rayong)ID:3756640,000 THB ~ 45,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana
【Background of recruitment】
* Their interpreter will resign within this year. They need 1 interpreter now.
* There is 1 interpreter(N2). have to report to this interpreter and Japanese president also.
* Responsible for support Japanese president.
* Responsible for translate in the meeting
* Support to admin works
* Translate between Thai and Japanese President 2~3 times per a month
* Bonus (4.6month + 40,000THB)
* Housing Allowance (2,000THB)
* Meal Allowance (45THB per day)
* Position Allowance (N1：10,000THB) (N2：7,000)
* Shuttle bus
* Company trip
Logistic ManagerID:5000555,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBEastern Seaboard
1. Coordinate with the government section such as The custom department.
2. Manage document related to import export procedure of the customer department.
3. Manage complete the customer clearance formalities and shipping document such as B/L, Invoice, Packing List, Form A,B etc.
4. Coordinate with carrier's agent Freight forward shipping agent.
5. Manage other related job
-ID:4830555,000 THB ~ 70,000 THBAmata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana
• Implement safety regulation or standard and environment for workplace
• Control ,monitor and review safety, health and environment strategies, policies, procedures and practices of the company
• Monitor all risk assessment
• Conduct investigations ,report on incidents / accidents and analyze statistics in order to recommend practices and preventive
•Implement and monitor occupational health and safety management system.
•Others as assigned by Management