37 Jobs for R&D Engineer found
Solar Energy Systems Engineers (Japanese Company)ID:6009760,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBMRT Line
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
- Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of residential or commercial solar power systems.
- Design or coordinate design of photovoltaic (PV) or solar thermal systems, including system components, for residential and commercial buildings.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Recommend technical design or process changes to improve efficiency, quality, or performance.
- Calculate costs and issue quotation to clients
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
- Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
- Analyze costs and benefits of proposed designs or projects.
- Social security
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Bonus (about 1 month)
- OT (only Junior level)
Chief Officer of Regulation & CertificationID:6020840,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBangna
- Manage team to achieve Department target.
- Coordinate with company subsidiaries in ASEAN region for Regulation & Certification of motorcycle business.
- Research and update Regulation & Certification system, workflow, tools and database in ASEAN countries.
- Analyze ASEAN automotive policy and trend as well as report to management for strategic decision making.
- Monitor movement of ASEAN automotive regulation about ICE and Electrical Motorcycle for negotiating with the government and industrial group for company’s profit.
- Participate in ASEAN conference, Government meeting and Industry meeting of Regulation & Certification issues and activities.
- Day-to-day liaison with motorcycle certification process and good understanding of related government authority system.
- Cooperate and lead activities in order to improve company’s group perception on Regulation & Certification.
- Manage motorcycle project and certification budget of division.
-Life & Health insurance
-Annual Physical Check-up
-New Year Party
Electrical Design(Staff or SV)ID:5622123,000 THB ~ 38,000 THBPinthong
- Responsible for designing electrical facility for conveyors line
- Design electrical system for conveyor by Auto CAD
- Using PLC (Mitsubishi, Omron)
- Programming electrical facility
- Report to manager or supervisor if necessary
- Be able to read the design of electrical circuits
- Architect system
- Other tasks as needed
- Housing Allowance (1,300 THB per month)
- Position Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- BONUS (3-4 months)
- Language Allowance
New Model Engineer Staff *Fresh Graduate is OKID:6016820,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBChachoengsao
【Products】Plastic parts for Automotive.
You assistant Japanese GM for Engineer and Mold team in order to launch new model for Automotive parts.
【Job Summary for New model engineer】
- To make the data and handle the documents
- New start-up operations for automobile components
- To make the mold
- To measure the product
- To make lists of materials required for launching new model.
- To calculate the cost and materials required to launch a new model.
- To assistant Japanese GM in New model and Mold Engineer Department.
- To have a meeting with Engineer and Mold team.
- To report Japanese GM
【Job Summary for Fresh graduate】
- To assist to make the data and handle the documents
- To assist New start-up operations for automobile components
- To assist to make the mold
- To assist to measure the product
- To assist to make lists of materials required for launching new model.
- To assist to calculate the cost and materials required to launch a new model.
- Other tasks assigned by SV or Manager
- Position Allowance (some position)
- Gasoline Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Skill Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance
Electrical Engineer *BangnaID:5859337,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangna, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum
[Product] Robot/Sequencer/Electrical component
- Take care of the current customer accounts and visit customer with sales person
- Provide electrical and technical support of products on customer site
- Perform maintenance service after the installation
- Training for customer about their products when needed
- Install and prepare for the actual use
- Other related tasks as needed
- Car allowance: 6,500THB/month
- Mobile allowance: 1,000THB/month
- Social security
- Health insurance
- No incentive/commission
Machine Technical Engineer (Mgr level)ID:5969750,000 THB ~ 75,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Visit client with sales person
- Maintain effective working relationship with existing clients and cooperate with existing staffs
- Making a plan to produce new products(New machine) based on customers
- Design for machine based on customers
- Checking material reports every day
- Other related tasks as needed
-Car maintenance fee: Hakuto will provide this benefit for the employee’s car every THB5k/10,000 km.
-Gasoline price will be calculated based on the Gasohol 95 (E10) and DIESEL by the highest rate of month.
-Travel allowance : domestic & international
-Bonus twice/year (September & March)
Engineering Manager (Electronics, Samutprakarn)ID:60092100,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBSamutprakarn
- Utilize best practice engineering methods and quality to provide expert technical guidance for engineering initiatives and best control of manufacturing process and tooling/equipment to meet cost, delivery, and quality objectives
- Coordinate and direct new product development, engineering project plans, new machine & equipment installation and making sure that the plans are followed up in details to accomplish the desired objectives
- Plan for new product, new process, and new technology installation to meet business plan and make sure that the plans are rightfully executed
- Driving & coaching team to solve engineering problems, identify weaknesses and strengths of alternative solutions or approaches to problems
- Direct, evaluate, and confirm process design, tooling/equipment design, and appropriate changes management
- Set scientific and technical goals in the confines of engineering organization with the aid of management
- Setup schemes or designs, and also elaborate necessary reports and results to interest parties for relevance tasks
- Develop and implement policy, standards, procedures, and business process for the engineering and technical work performed in the organization to meet quality system requirement with high efficiency
- Ensure timely and appropriately provide respective product KPIs, process KPI, and machine/equipment KPI for other planning purposes such as capacity planning, material planning, headcount planning, pricing for both new and sustaining program
- Support new product/project/machine/equipment development and manage technology transferred from development phase to production (internal & overseas)
- Oversee new product or project development activities to ensure manufacturing processes and/or equipment are well developed to deliver robust manufacturing processes (best cost and quality optimization)
- Drive appropriate development methodologies to ensure conformance and compliance to quality system with high level efficiency
- Reviewing, involve in purchasing specification definition, and decision making to buy key equipment/tooling to support production with achieving capacity and quality target
- Direct interfacing with European based mother company for related functions and activities
- Monitor the engineering WIP and lot on hold to ensure appropriate disposition in timely manner
- Fixed Bonus
-Potential Bonus 1 month (Manager level only)
- Food Allowance 35 Baht / day
Special case leave with pay
- 15 days, Monkhood Leave must be in services at least 1 year.
- 3 days, Marriage Leave must be in services at least 1 year.
- 5 days, Deceased Leave due to deceased members. (father, mother, spouse or children)
- 3 days, Deceased Leave due to spouse’s parent deceased.
- 5 days, Before and after spouse’s delivery baby.
- 3 days, Personal leave cause Government Sectors, Emergency matters and Necessary
- Health / Life Insurance
- Annual Vacation 10 16 days
- Company Tradition Holiday 16 days
- Provident Fund 5% from employer and saving between 5 15 % from employee.
- Long service reward 5, 10,15, 20 , 25, 30 and for over each 5 years’ service
- Buy company’s product discount 40%
Event New Year Party, Sport Day, Social Outing
Remark: The benefit in marks is allow after probation
Production Control System officerID:5826125,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
- Manage project (Company have plan to set-up new production control system/Sales database)
- Consult and assist project engineer to solve issue raised during project delivery
- Manage overall project timeline and report progress to management level Perform role as project manager for large scale and complicated project
- Set up project charter, stakeholder registration, project plan and risk management
- Execute project plan, minimize risk, solve issues and handle change request
- Monitor project progress and report to management
- Other duties
- BONUS (2-2.5 months)
- Company Insurance
- Language Allowance
- Cost of Living Support (1,300 THB)
- Perfect Attendance Incentives (500 THB)
- Transportation Allowance (max 6,000 THB)
New Model Engineer Manager(Indian Nationality)ID:5959550,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBAmatanakorn
- Lead the APQP team to achieve master schedule
- Develop and maintain Process Flow Chart, FMEA, Work Instruction, Control Plan, Process Sheet, Work Standard, Control Chart, Job Set-up Guide, Master Sample, Visual Aids, and so on.
- Determine manufacturing cost (investment & labor), feasibility, and timing for proposed engineering changes; implement tooling/equipment/process changes as approved.
- Perform production process prove out/capability and potential studies.
- Perform reliability studies on all measuring/testing equipment used in the production process in accordance with the MSA reference manual.
- Obtain Production Part Process Approval (PPAP) and PSW approval for the responsible product to meet established program milestones and objectives.
- Position Allowance 2000THB
- Gasoline Allowance(Actual cost Max 5000THB)
- Bonus(2 months: past year)
- Uniform 2 sets per year
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident fund 3 - 5%
- Progressive diligence allowances
- Annual tourism activities / New Year's party
- Study tour / training at the head office of Japan
- Death support for father and mother
- Outstanding Employee Award
Maintenance Engineer (After service) *Rama2ID:5748423,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBRama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, Samutsakorn-Samutsongkram, BangBon, Bang Khae, Chom Thong, Nong Khaem, Rat Burana, Thung Khru, Bang Kho Laem, Phasi Charoen, Bang Khun Thian
- Install, maintenance or service for automation warehouse system (AS/RS, IDR)
- Provide technical consult and recover system trouble for customer
- Make cost estimate
- Support supervisor team
- Make installation plan
- Site supervisor each job
- Do the system inspection and prepare making suitable inspection sheet/report
- Response Test bench
- Do the report and other assignment from Manager
- Living allowance:500Baht/Month (Fixed)
- Housing allowance:1,300Baht/Month (Fixed)
-Perfect attendance 500Baht/Month (If full)
- Car allowance (6THB/km) if candidate use own car to customer place
-Bonus once per year (average 3 months)