5 Jobs for Law found
LawyerID:5655150,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
- Reviewing and checking legal documents for clients
- Preparing and drafting legal documents for clients
- Researching and analyzing Thai law based on cases or clients requests
- inquiring and coordinating with government offices
* legal documents are such as sales contracts, outsourcing contracts, employment regulation, employment contracts, legal opinion to clients
- Social Security Fund
- Provident Fund
- education allowance 20,000THB per year
Legal Counsel ManagerID:5742170,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBMRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Lat Phrao
-Advises senior management and business unit colleagues on legal risks and best practices for commercial transactions and corporate matters.
-Participates in board and/or executive committee meetings, and on other corporate working groups.
-Develops and implements contract templates and associated processes to ensure efficient and effective delivery and consumption of legal services while protecting the Company’s risk profile.
-Ensures compliance with the law and internal corporate policies. Works closely with HR, Finance, Medical Affairs and Compliance colleagues to maintain strong control environment.
-Remains current with applicable laws and regulations impacting the relevant industries as well as the Company’s activities.
-Proactively identifies risks impacting the Company and educates business units on risks and recommends appropriate mitigation measures.
-Reviews, negotiates, and drafts agreements on behalf of the Company on a variety of business and transactional matters. Ensures all contracts further the business plan of the product group and accurately reflect the business terms agreeable senior management and consistent with the risk profile of the organization.
-Adopts and implements OCAP Legal Department standards and best practices.
-Assists in facilitating and monitoring litigation on behalf of the Company, coordinating with OCAP Legal Department, and assisting outside counsel retained for purposes of the particular litigation, and reporting on the progress of the litigation to OCAP management.
-Provides legal support to management on a variety of commercial and corporate transactional subjects to minimize legal exposure (including but not limited to advice regarding corporate governance, intellectual property, antitrust, healthcare, labor and employment, litigation, regulatory and other matters).
-Research legal subjects to prepare and make recommendations, including memorandum of advice to Regional Head of Legal.
-Conducts training and education or oversees it on major legal risk areas, privacy and data protection, corporate policies, and standard operating procedures.
-Ensures that business units and subordinate Legal Counsels maintain awareness of major developments in the laws and regulations affecting the Company’s operations.
-Exhibits all corporate and divisional expectations of people leaders to include, but not be limited to developing employees, managing employee performance/engagement, promoting continuous improvement, managing department business/communications, driving organizational alignment, selecting/retaining talent, and consistently modelling excellence, integrity, and accountability.
-Performs other duties as assigned.
Legal Assistant Supervisor/ StaffID:5766420,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBPranchinburi
- Update list of business concerned laws
- Suggest the concerned section internally to comply with the laws
- Draft the business contract
- Coordinate and contact the concerned government
- Submit and get permission of licenses
- Collect and register document control of legal section
- Annual BONUS around 4 months (twice per year)
- Full Attendance Incentives
- Free Meal
- Housing Allowance (2,700 THB)
- Gasoline allowance (1,490 THB)
- Provident Fund
- Group Life Insurance & IPD
- Medical Allowances
- Language allowance
*N2 : 10k
*N1 : 15k
Legal ManagerID:5744670,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
- Responsible for coordinate and manage the issues in overall related Legal Claim and Contract
- Design and implement policies and procedures for claims
(Payment / Letter / Spplier / Covid-19, EOT / Cost / Time Extension)
- Claim Analysis
- Coordinate, prepare (collect) supporting documents for claims and other related assignment
- Coordinate with Design team / Site / Client
- Take note minutes of meeting
- Prepare claim report / monthly report
- Transportation Support to Site (3,000 THB, company's car to visit clients)
- Company's Mobile Phone
- Language Allowances;
- TOEIC Scores 700 = 5,000 THB
- TOEIC Scores 900 = 10,000 THB
- JLPT N1 = 20,000 THB
- JLPT N2 = 10,000 THB
- JLPT N3 = 5,000 THB
- Group Insurance (sick, accident, life, dental treatment)
- Provident Fund
- Annual Health Checkup
Legal Manager *Bangpoo ID:5349550,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBSamutprakarn
【Role and Responsibilities】
- Work in reviewing/drafting the commercial contract (English version) which may be requested by business units such as Procurement Dept, Sales Dept, Accounting Dept and IT Dept.
- Advise on any legal issues as request.
- Translate legal documents (Legal notice/Labor union agreement/Warrant issued by the court or other government authorities.)
- Promote compliance matter to all employees (Compliance Poster)
- Educate all employees regarding to compliance policy (Anti-bribery training/Anti-Cartel/Conflict of Interest)
- Handle all compliance activities.
- Participate in compliance case investigation (such as fraudulent action/improper behavior of employees)
- Dealing with compliance team in Japan to complete compliance assessment.
- Promoting and education for Personal Data Act (PDPA) to all employee
- Apply and monitor for licenses (i.e. FBL, BOI)
- Overall litigation cases and co-work with outsource lawyer
- Meeting with management
- Other assignment (if any)
- Meal Coupon
- Health Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Mobile phone provide
- Provident Fund
- Transportation Service
- BONUS(average 4.0 months a year)