5 Jobs for Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure found
カスタマーサポート【大手外資系ホテル】ID:4761560,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
E commerce Sales & Marketing ManagerID:4992530,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBPhuket
1. Mandatory to utilize and manage our Channel manager – Rate Gain for our OTA segment and hotel website
2. Assist in drawing up the Marketing plan annually with the General Manager.
3. Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day
4. Ability to effectively analyze and use operational, financial, and marketing data to maintain
5. Improve market share/penetration goals.
6. Understanding of hotel operations and can associate with their needs through the revenue department.
7. Ability to work well under deadline pressure.
8. Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
9. Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market.
10. Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
11. Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
12. Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action
13. Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis, environmental scanning, market modeling, distribution yield management, business mix yield management, business mix yield management,
14. Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc.)
• Service charge
• Public Holiday 15 Days
• Annual Leave at least 6 Days.
• 8 day off per month
• Group Insurance (Life & Health)
• Monthly staffs Birthday
• Staff Transportation
• Staff Accommodation
• Staffs Awards
Customer Service Staff (JLPT N2)ID:2881225,000 THB ~ 46,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Correspond to inquiries from customers
- Handle guest complaints and concerns in an efficient manner
- Design and create notices/posters in the Office using MS office
- Welcome customers face-to-face at the front desk or via telephone
- 80% of your customers are Japanese and 20% are Thai
- Introduce company products (credit cards) to Thai customers
- Suggest and negotiate company services especially preferential treatment
- Other related tasks as assigned
- Office members: 4 in total (3 Thai and one Japanese)
- BONUS (twice per year)
- Social Insurance
- Perfect Attendance Incentives (2000 THB)
Sales Staff (Travel Agency, BTS Asoke)ID:3395830,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa, King Kaew- Suvarnabhumi , Latkrabang, Srinakarin - Pattanakarn - Pravet, Bangplee , Bangna, All Airport Link Lines, Ramkhamhaeng/Bangkapi/Bueng Kum, Talingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom
- Take care existing clients and keep maintain healthy relationship
- Give information about tour and reservation
- Offer service to meet customer's needs
- Solve problems for customers and plan time schedule
- Other related tasks as required
- Position Allowance
- Language Allowance
- Cost Of Living Allowance
- Skill Allowance
Maintenance staffID:4924216,000 THB ~ 19,000 THBSiracha
- Responsible for maintenance staff for service apartment
- Corresponding at the time of failure of electricity, water system, home appliance and more
- Work on a shift system
- Need to work on Night shift sometimes
- BONUS (3 months)
- Social Security Fund
- Provident Fund 3％
- Health Insurance
- Transportation allowance 2.5 baht per kilo for 2 rounds that come working
- Meal Allowance 450 baht a month
- Perfect Attendance 750THB per month
- Night Shift Allowance 400 baht a month
- School Fee maximum for 20,000 baht a year