3 Jobs for CTO found
Digital Marketing DirectorID:61091150,000 THB ~ 180,000 THBLat Phrao
We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading our company's marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company's brands. You will also be working closely with our sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help us maximize profits and market share. Finally, you will be in charge of organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
-Overseeing marketing department.
-Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
-Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
-Communicating the marketing plan.
-Researching demand for our products and services.
-Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
-Identifying potential customers.
-Developing promotions with advertising managers.
-Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment, and -profit-loss projections.
-Compiling lists describing our offerings.
-Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
-Building brand awareness and positioning.
-Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
-Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
-Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
-Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Social Insurance
- Flexible Working Hour
- Provident Fund
- Group Insurance
- Medical Checkup
- AL start at 6 days
VP ITID:60411100,000 THB ~ 280,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), Rama III
1. Direct and manage computing and information technology strategic plans, policies, programs, and schedules for business and finance data processing, computer services, network communications, and management information services to accomplish corporate goals and objectives.
2. Develop strategic plans and implement the objectives of the information technology needs of the company to ensure the computer capabilities are responsive to the needs of the company's growth and objectives.
3. Advise executives on strategic systems conversions and integrations in support of business goals and objectives.
4. Prepare enterprise objectives and budgets to facilitate the orderly and efficient capture, storage, processing, and dissemination of information.
5. Develop and establish operating policies and approaches for computing and information technology.
6. Evaluate overall operations of computing and information technology functions and recommend enhancements.
7. Interact with company managers on internal and external operations that are impacted by the capture, storage, processing and dissemination of information.
8. Review and approve major contracts for computing and information technology services and equipment.
9. Direct the information and data integrity of the company and its business units.
10. Ensure the security of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
11. Responsible for the development, review, and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
12. Oversee ongoing improvements and the feasibility of system enhancements.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Provident Fund 5%
- BONUS fix 1 month and variable bonus (max 4 months, depend on company profit)
- Medical Fee
- Dental Fee
- Loan Bank
- Annual Salary Adjustment in April
General Manager [Construction]ID:60663100,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBMRT Line
Position : General Manager
Background : Company would like to increase Thai local Market who can be Director in the future.
★Company is able to provide competitive salary package as Japanese staff.
- Discuss when interview with MD
- Increase Thai Local market.
- House Allowance
- Social Insurance
- Transportation Allowance
- License Allowance (Engineering)
- Language Allowance (JLPT, TOEIC)
- Others Negotiable