7 Jobs for Retail/Distribution(Other) found
Sales AdministratorID:5653117,000 THB ~ 23,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Making quotations requested by domestic sales team
- Making invoices, tax invoices and delivery notes requested by domestic sales team
- Making debit note and/or credit note requested by domestic sales team
- Making any other documents related with sales requested by domestic sales team
- Booking delivery of goods to customers requested by domestic sales team
- Support of any other domestic sales documents related by sales system(Thomas system)
- Support of control of stock of goods in the warehouse
- Support of stock/sample in and out from the warehouse
- Support of import related documents requested by import supervisor
- Pick up phones and coordinate with sales team
- All other sales documentation related assignments
- Meal ; 1,500Baht
- OT allowance(fixed) ; 3,000Baht
- Provident fund
- Medical insurance
- Bonus : Once yearly in the end of year and to be evaluated every year
【経験不問/駐在員切替あり】日系企業向けビジネス記事ライターID:5406750,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
Sales Manager (Engine & Power Generator)ID:4595180,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Sell electric generators, both diesel and gas engines
- Expanding target customer base Increase sales to achieve goals
- Manage work force in the team appropriately and efficiently.
- Manage and increase service efficiency for customers Respond to customers' needs quickly and meets trouble shooting needs
- Explore the movement of the engine and generator market
- Establish sales strategy department in accordance with the policy and target received.
- Social Security Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Group Insurance
Travel Retail ManagerID:5635580,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
Investigate competitor’s sales, promotions, incentives, and special specifications and suggest what the company can refer to.
Communicate with King Power & GMS operation teams and check any special promotions and activities by their travel retail.
Give information about customer promotion and BA/GA incentives by notifying POP in the back office at the end of each month.
Arrange BA/Supervisor’s working schedule and inform the GDS team accordingly.
Check and assist to improve BA’s sales knowledge and attitude, including education on new products and sales skills to maximize BA’s sales competency.
Maintain good relations with generic staff and advertise and train our brands to GA.
Provide training services to King Power & GMS sales personnel to introduce new products and enhance sales skills.
- Fixed bonus (for office & BA staff)
- Variable bonus ( for office staffs)
- Group insurance ( included dental)
- Provident fund ( on progress)
- 10 days annual leave (after probation)
- Product allowance (by quarter)
- Staff purchase
Sales ManagerID:52658100,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
The Senior Manager- Sales oversees sales activities to the medical, retail and distribution network and develops and implements objectives for achieving sales in assigned country to reach agreed turnover and profit objectives and achieve the desired market position within the scope of the mid- and long term tactical strategy as defined by the management.
1.Grow the business and distribution in the specified region year-on-year by increasing sales and overall profits.
2.Is responsible for the annual sales budget for the designated area in order to achieve sales turnover and gross-profit targets and negotiate business opportunities for the responsible area.
3.Based on Omron core strategy, manage annual action plan for the designated area and manage cost within allocated expense budgets.
4.Gather, consolidate, analyze and report internal and external sales data using internal and external sources.
5.Ensure that new and existing products are promoted effectively.
6.Build and develop mutually beneficial relationships with colleagues, partners, suppliers and customers.
7.Grow the Market share for Omron Healthcare brands in the responsible area.
8.Ensure financial hygiene and account receivables for the business/ area handled.
- Social Security Fund
Business Development Manager (Med/Healthcare products)ID:5618145,000 THB ~ 120,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Develop Thai distributors to import Korean Medical & Healthcare solutions.
- Develop marketing plan of those Korean solutions to Thai market.
- Promote those Korean solutions to Thai distributors or end-customers and negotiate terms and conditions.
*Senior Category Manager ID:56077130,000 THB ~ 200,000 THBRangsit, Pathum Thani
Report directly to Country General Manager, LIXIL Water Technology
Business : Water Technology
Management : 3 product manager
<Strategy & Planning>
1. Translate business unit objective and strategies to developing the right product portfolio and plans to facilitate business unit revenue and profit growth of Thailand
2. Champion category management and marketing techniques to ensure a successful/impactful launch
3. Responsible for the category P&L
1. Responsible for owning the local product roadmap including the identification of core and innovative product solutions that delivers local needs.
2. Create, build and manage competitive products and categories
3. Full “cradle to grave” portfolio management of the product range in all the different channels – online and offline sales
4. Anticipating, qualifying, defining and satisfying customer product needs based on consumer insights where applicable
5. Forecast accuracy for new / active products working alongside with Supply chain/Sales
6. Work closely with the KAMs with specification for hotel projects to ensure high win rate.
1. Ensuring that collateral information represents the products appropriately for the target audience. Clear brief to B&M to deliver the related assets for a successful market launch.
2. Responsible to develop full understanding of all technical and product specifications and ensure proper communication internally to RHQ functions and the countries.
3. Analysis of product group performance, trends and contribution and establishing action points
4. Ensure that new and existing products meet the relevant standards, legislation and regulations during project scope.
<Research, Insights & Analysis>
1. Understanding of AS/Inax market platforms, its competitive landscape to derive strategic product marketing plans for the market.
<Sales & Supply chain Support>
1. To work closely with the sales team to deliver planned levels of revenue, margin, profit and market share including the creation and implementation of new customer offerings.
2. To work closely with supply chain to ensure proper forecasting planning in all markets
1. Unleash the full potentials of the category function
2. Lead, coach, and develop the local teams to ensure that the team is competent, commercially astute, dedicated, efficient and effective.
3. Manage cross functional relationship effectively
-Free shuttle bus