22 Jobs for Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment) found
Regulatory Affairs(Senior Level)ID:5305840,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), MRT Line
-Preparing registration dossiers according to local regulations and FDA requirements.
-Providing support in relation to permits, licenses, approvals and all registrations, including FDA, BOI, OAE and DIW and applying and reviewing the relevant permits/licenses as required by law/regulations.
-Managing Thai FDA comments during the submission process and ensuring that products will obtain registration approval within related timelines.
-Filing documents for variation amendments.
-Ensuring that all key products will be submitted following the strategic plan.
-Liaising with the regulatory authorities to obtain registration certificate approval or amendment approval.
-Ensuring that products comply with the current laws and regulations.
-Providing support in terms of product importation by ensuring that all documents are aligned with local requirements.
-Arranging and updating packaging artwork of registered products.
-Performing various other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Position Allowance
- Provident Fund
Sales Coordinator(Japanese speaking)ID:5228525,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBPinthong
- Sales support
- Delivery control, issuing expense slip, Tax invoice,
- Coordinate with suppliers and customer
- Make documents for sales
- Other tasks as assigned
- Position Allowance
- Travelling Per Diem
- House Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Diligent Allowance
- Skill Allowance
- Group Insurance
- Yearly Annual Health Check
- Vacation Day
- New Year Party
- Company Trip
- BONUS twice yearly
- Other Benefits as provided by company
Accounting ManagerID:2391055,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBSiracha, Pinthong
1.Manage evaluation following checking Entity-level control JSOX
2.Manage evaluation following checking Financial report process checklist JSOX
3.Manage evaluation following checking Process-level control JSOX
4.Manage evaluation following checking IT General control JSOX
7.Import / Export Committee
8.Having knowledge ERP system
9.Update Compliance Laws
Sales (Skincare)ID:5251125,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- To visit the hospital in Bangkok to contact with doctors
- To recommend the sample cosmetic to doctor
- To discover new client (skincare doctor)
- To know well doctor's schedules and try to contact
- To explain the cosmetic product to the doctors.
General ManagerID:5299260,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Clinical Development Specialist builds and maintains a strong relationship with medical key opinion leaders and develop the clinical evidences which demonstrate the clinical values of OHQ’s products/services/indices in Asian Pacific region under supervision of the Clinical Development Manager
- Collaborating with the medical societies and developing the consensus and guidelines related to OHQ’s businesses Developing the clinical evidences by collaborating with the clinical researchers
- Establishing the relationship with medical key opinion leaders for the area required for OHQ’s new businesses, eg. Cardiovascular, pain management
- Organise conferences and medical advisory boards related to OHQ’s businesses
- Monitor clinical studies and develop clinical evidences by collaborating with clinical researchers
*This person will based in our Thailand office but report to Singapore.
- Social Security Fund
*Regulatory Affairs ExecutiveID:5246250,000 THB ~ 75,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Liaise with the FDA and regulatory consultant(s) on matters pertaining to regulatory-activities, licenses and permits for new and existing products. Products include drugs,medical devices, food Products and cosmetics.
- Recommend the best regulatory strategy for submissions, including regulatory timelines, during the planning phase for new Products based on regulatory expertise with regulations & processes.
- Review technical dossier of new Products and prepare additional documents where necessary.
- In-charge with the timely approval and renewal of product licenses, company licenses,pre- and post-approval variations, permits and other applications.- Handle post-marketing activities and yearly reporting requirements of company andproduct licenses.
- Review and approve advertising and promotional items to ensure regulatorycompliance. And submit to FDA.- Build and maintain relationships with key regulatory officials to influence regulators to achieve positive outcomes for product approvals or industry advantages.
- Keep updated with FDA regulations and organizational structure and potential changes that will impact the business environment and communicate appropriately to involved or parties.
- Researching and implementing new upcoming GDP regulation. For medical device.
- Social Security Fund
- Medical Allowance (2000 THB for each)
- Annual Health Checkup
- Car Depreciation (approx 5000 THB)
- Gasoline Allowance (approx 5000THB)
- BONUS (1-3 months, once per year)
Sales（Japanese speaking N3up)ID:4895420,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
There are many kinds of products (Sanitary material, Rubber, Pallet for Line in the manufacturing)
(Rubber: clients are the Automotive industry and Medical care field)
(Pallet's customer is electrical manufacturers of Japanese and Thai company)
・visit existing clients and new client also(99% Japanese company and Thai company)
・Get new client and follow up existing client
・Communicate with engineer to tell client's requirement for them
・Construct marketing and strategy to expand our products
・Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns
・Make an appointment by mail and phone
Inventory Control OfficerID:4984135,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBTalingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom
• Business English level.
• Able to deal and negotiate with international parties in a complex issue with the English language.
• Ability to proactively take necessary action to the factors that can possibly be a problem to make a suitable plan.
• Strongly Able to deal with an unexpected situation.
• Ability to summarize all involved data to make a proper solution.
• Strong analytical & logical thinking skills.
Coordinate with sale team to gather current instrument information (how many of each type in each hospital which will affect to the quantity of reagent and spare part consumption), market trends, government & private hospital tender then issue the forecast base on this information to make the balance
between demand and supply as an acceptable rate.
-Inventory Control & Supply planning
Monitor inventory level for reagent and spare part not to exceed 3 months to minimize stock expire.
Using consumption report making the purchase plan to see if possible to meet the target set by supplier on each fiscal year.
Using cost report generated by the accounting department to analyze the cost(dealer net price plus all shipping cost) of product to see is there any cost is higher than it should be.
Liaise with supplier for other necessary issues regarding the change of the product, such as change of factory location, label change of change of packaging size.
Integrated many reports from ERP system to identify valuable customers,
Identify foreseen shortage of usage, Seeking the historical data of shipment, etc.
-Logistic Planning & Shipment Scheduling
Issue PO with appropriate ship mode and transportation temperature,
Coordinate with freight forwarder & foreign supplier to make sure both SEA and Air shipment will arrive BKK within company’s period on each month to make sure goods will arrive on time and avoid additional storage charge occurs.
Handle the claim for both quantity and quality by using information from warehouse/sale team and issue claim case to supplier then follow up till the case is done.
Coordinate with Finance Manager for amount that need to pay to supplier on each month to unlock the credit limit.
Helping Finance team to communicate with the foreign supplier about payment issue.
ERP (Navision 2017)
Create new item in the system according to each category with an understanding of the product type and classification because if the set up is wrong once the item has any transaction there will be affected to other departments.
Marketing and Sales (ISO)ID:5273540,000 THB ~ 110,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), Amatanakorn, Siracha, Pinthong, Laemchabang, Sahapat Industrial , Hemarat 2, Amata City, Eastern Seaboard, Map ta phut, Baan khai, Hemarat Eatern Seaboard, Siam Eastern, Rohjana, Chachoengsao, Samutsakorn-Samutsongkram, Pranchinburi, Samutprakarn
【Background of Recruiting】
We have only 1 Thai female sales and 1 Japanese male sales.
We need to new sales staffs who can expand sales in industrial estates in Rayong, Chonburi, Chachoengsao, Prachin Buri, etc..
To support our activities by promoting the service for customer’s performance improvement by taking up ISO management system
1. Make contact with prospected by phone, e-mail, fax, seasonal promotions and physically visit and making presentation and promote our service.
2. Keep update the list of prospect for repeat call.
3. Report sales prospect for repeat call.
4. Support seminar activity.
5. Coordination and scheduling of consulting and audit with customer.
6. Create sales promotion and strategy for boost sales volume.
You don't have to go office in Bangkok everyday and can go to customer by your home directly.
You have meeting with Japanese MD in Bangkok or upcountry
- Commission (7% of sales amount)
- Annual Leave
- Fuel, Toll, Parking, Phone (Actual fee)
*Production Manager AssistantID:5272545,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBSaraburi
- Production planning and production target setting, including quality, production cost, delivery
- Planning the use of resources for production appropriately
- Arrange the manpower plan to suit the production capacity
- Supervise and supervise the work of employees to be in accordance with the plan
- Plan and monitor the evaluation of employee development
- Manpower planning Training to educate, support and develop employees to work efficiently.
- Liaise with various related departments
- Summary of the results of operations proposed to senior management
- Others as assigned by the senior management
- Food Allowance
- Diligent Allowance : up to 800 baht
- Shift Allowance : 30 baht per night
- Annual bonus,
- Medical expenses 6,000 baht / year
- Provident fund,
- Social Security