11 Jobs for Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment) found
Production Engineer *MedicalID:5633625,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBSiracha
- Preparation for factory establishment
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices.
- Drawing up production schedules and budgets for projects.
- Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
- Social Security
- Medical Check *1 time / year
- Company Trip (Thailand)
- Transportation Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- OT *Except Manager
- Salary adjustment 1,000 - 1,500 THB per year etc...
Sales ManagerID:52658100,000 THB ~ 150,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), Rangsit, Changwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Lat Phrao, Din Daeng/Vibhavadi/Don Muang
The Senior Manager- Sales oversees sales activities to the medical, retail and distribution network and develops and implements objectives for achieving sales in assigned country to reach agreed turnover and profit objectives and achieve the desired market position within the scope of the mid- and long term tactical strategy as defined by the management.
1.Grow the business and distribution in the specified region year-on-year by increasing sales and overall profits.
2.Is responsible for the annual sales budget for the designated area in order to achieve sales turnover and gross-profit targets and negotiate business opportunities for the responsible area.
3.Based on Omron core strategy, manage annual action plan for the designated area and manage cost within allocated expense budgets.
4.Gather, consolidate, analyze and report internal and external sales data using internal and external sources.
5.Ensure that new and existing products are promoted effectively.
6.Build and develop mutually beneficial relationships with colleagues, partners, suppliers and customers.
7.Grow the Market share for Omron Healthcare brands in the responsible area.
8.Ensure financial hygiene and account receivables for the business/ area handled.
- Social Security Fund
【業績堅調/医薬品のパイオニア！】日系大手メーカーの通訳兼セールスサポート職ID:5681260,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- 医療保険支給 (2,000バーツ/年)
Sales and Marketing DirectorID:56660150,000 THB ~ 300,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
·Demonstrate strong and clear leadership through consistent communication and direction, and assume direct responsibility for achieving sales goals nationwide. Maximize productivity and sales effectiveness by managing Sales Manager for executing sales and marketing plans and promotional activities.
·Monitor and manage sales forecasts, budgets, volume, revenues and cost to identify improvement areas and adapt procedures or reallocate resources to improve overall sales performance.
·Monitor and increase the profitability by developing long-term and short-term sales goals, as well as channel strategies to achieve the company's target.
·Coach and counsel Sales Manager on improving sales team’s selling skills, product knowledge, and capabilities needed for successful development.
·Foster proactive and open communication within team and set expectations and high standards of performance for each team member. Establish and maintain an effective communication system throughout sales organization.
·Participate in strategic marketing planning by analyzing business, competitors and market situations.
·Sales and performance analysis, identify growth trends, opportunities and area of weaknesses in sales along with proposed corrective marketing actions.
·Provide ethical leadership and demonstrate company values by adhering to company compliance policies and required sales practice regulations. Ensure each Medical Representative understands, accepts and adheres to the policies and procedures.
·As one of section leaders, participate company decision making process. Also be responsible on delivering company operational profit as committed.
·Direct reports to President.
·Additional duties as needed.
- Social Securities
- Provident fund 3-5%
- Health insurance
- Personal accident insurance
*Division Manager: Medical Products DivisionID:5687260,000 THB ~ 75,000 THBAll Airport Link Lines
★ Report directly to Head quarter in Singapore
•Responsible for overall sales and marketing activities in Thailand, such as product launching, pricing strategies, marketing driven strategies, develop KOLs/Key Accounts, educational program to healthcare professionals, organize internal product training, selling skill technique, and product registration.
•To achieve sales and profitable margin for the individual product group and overall budget via hospital sales, dealers and pharmacies
•Identify new business opportunities, new channel new products to expand business
•Create comprehensive Sales and Marketing plan
•To ensure clear implementation of sales & marketing strategies with accuracy forecast to achieve corporate goal and objective in financial, sales and marketing strategy
•Develop product knowledge, training and sales competency of Sales team
•Develop a full understanding of the healthcare industry dynamics/government healthcare policies, regulatory policies, reimbursement & pricing policies which are related to company’s business
•Evaluates all pertinent information and defines the customer needs
•Obtain and update the marketing intelligence, monitor competitors’ activities, gather competitive information (product, price, promotion, discount, etc.), and evaluate company and major players’ market share, SWOT analysis
•Develop sales tools, promotional tools and marketing tools to be in line with Marketing strategy to increase sales team productivity and competency
•Prepare for launching and selling of new product in the market with full launching and sales plan including financial, sales, marketing, logistic, etc.
•Create reference site by organizing local product trials/studies
•Build up KOLs/Key Accounts and develop close relationship to share the expertise and to speak or conduct workshop on specific scientific topics or experiences with company’s products
•Be focal contact point in providing key market dynamics, insights, and information to the company management, head quarter, suppliers and sales team
•Implement and fulfill within the dateline for special projects, assignment, program, activities which may assigned
•Complete planning in advance to conduct hands-on session, workshop, in-service or CME, seminar, symposium, booth exhibition, training, promotional tools
•Attend product training and recertification and meeting in both local and oversea if required
•Handling and processing of product recall, hold, release, etc.
•Effective SWOT and PEST information
•Keep and update market intelligence, monitor competitors’ activities, gather competitive information in preparing promotional campaign
•Effective Sales Tool Master and periodically review and update
•Provide a timely and accuracy of marketing data
•Finalize detail of action plan for each event /project in advance (depend on event)
•Timely response to customer (primary response within 3 days) to meet customer satisfaction
- Travelling allowance: will be provided on actual (No fix allowance for management level)
- Quarterly Incentive will be provided
【業績堅調/医薬品のパイオニア！】日系大手メーカーの工場長補佐ポジションID:5681370,000 THB ~ 130,000 THBPathum Thani
- 医療保険支給 (2,000バーツ/年)
Mold Maintenance Staff (Prachinburi Plant)ID:5693420,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBPranchinburi
- Control IT system such as PHP, VB.Net,C#.Net.MS SQL
- Set up, configure Windows client platform and provide troubleshooting to related problems.
- Supporting new applications.
- Setting up new users.
- Have experience in Object-oriented programming(OOP)
- Have experience in SQL Database or My SQL
- Bonus 4 months/year [ จ่ายสองรอบ รอบละ 2 เดือน]
- No provident fund / No insurance
- Meal Allowance 330 THB/month Fixed
- House Allowance 400 Thb/month Fixed
- Good Attendance Allowance 800 THB
- Meal Allowances (outbound rate)
- Gasoline Allowance
- Transportation Support 2 สาย ใกล้ๆโรงงาน
Business Development (experimental animals)ID:5520625,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
-Finding and expanding market of experimental animals and related equipment
-Quotation and some related documentation tasks
-Finding and visiting new clients (Domestics and Overseas)
-Keep good relationship with the existed clients also reaching for new international clients
-Follow up customers' needs
-Business trip occasionally (Asia)
-Bonus at end of the year (after 3 months probation)
-Salary raise at end of April (after probation)
-Full allowance for business trip
-Laptop computer and mobile phone for work
Mold Maintenance Staff (Prachinburi Plant)ID:5661020,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBPranchinburi
- Control mold PM.
- Repair mold.
- Support new model and new mold.
- Preventative maintenance and Basic set up mold, install, and change molds as needed.
Senior Service Engineer (Medical Equipment)ID:5348020,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBChangwattana - Ngam Wong Wan, Talingchan-Pinklao, Phutthamonthon - Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi
- Provide after-sale service to the client in medical equipment maintenance.
- Installation and check medical instruments follow the standard.
- Maintain a medical advise certificate.
- Advise the customer as preventive maintenance of medical equipment.
- Keep training with professionals both oversea and domestic.
- Follow up and Planing with the service team.
- Performed miscellaneous duties, which are work-related as assigned.
- Oil and Gas allowance 5,000-7,000thb
- Fuel Support 7,000 (Fixed)
- Accident Insurance
- Social Insurance
- Note book
- Telephone allowance
- Company outing [Overseas Travel]
- Working more than 3 yrs. will get a Health Insurance and medical check up
- Daily allowance [Up country]
- Hotel allowance [Up country]