21 Jobs for Food Services found
Sales Coordinator ID:5274218,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBRama III
- Handle the inbound and outbound logistics of samples.
- Coordinate project activities for local customers and distributors with local and regional sales team
- Prepare monthly sales activities reports and sample records for local customers and distributors
- Coordinate with regional team for the samples and technical documents required by customers
- Handle customers’ request for samples and technical documents and update in database
- Coordinate with local and regional customer service for necessary document and information required by customers
- Update distributors’ sales activities in the system.
- Prepare quotations
- Prepare FDA documents and update in the system.
AdministratorID:5076720,000 THB ~ 26,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Issuing and Making PO & invoice
- Handling for stock of goods
- Input data into the system
- Documentation tasks
- Sometimes help accounting
- Sometimes interpret Thai and Japanese
- Other assigned tasks
Bonus(After working 1 year)
Store ManagerID:5282320,000 THB ~ 25,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
- Operate the restaurant (Ramen shop or sweets shop)
- Order the ingredients
- Cooking food and serve dish
- Help Japanese manager
- Managing to restaurant staff
- Create the shift table for staff
- Transportation allowance: 30baht / 1day
- Meal allowance : 30baht / 1day
- Perfect Attendance: 250 baht / Week
- Social Security
- Bonus: Based on company performance
- Evaluation: once a year
Shop Staff(Japanese speaker)ID:5256318,000 THB ~ 23,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Rama II, Phra Pradaeng - Suksawat, Bangpoo - Theparak - Phraeksa
- Sales staff in store in Siam paragon or ICONSIAM
- Serve drink and take care customer
- To sell their products (high quality Vegetable and Fruits juice)
- Make connecting to store staff and Japanese staff as interpreter
- Store product management and arrangement
- Social Security Fund
- OT payments
- Transportation Allowance (50 THB per day)
Sales Support (food industry)ID:4781430,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), Phuket, Chiang Mai, Other (Thailand)
- Work in Bangkok's Office (20%) and factory in Mahachai (80%)
- Handle production orders and perform product inspection
- Inspection of food processing line
- Negotiate price and adjust shipping details
- Adjusting import and export schedule
- Guiding visitors from Japan
- BONUS (twice per year, in Jun & Dec)
- Business Trip Cost (actual expense)
- Transportation Expenses
Domestic Sales(Food)ID:3851730,000 THB ~ 40,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
-Take care Fresh product is Fruit / Vegetable etc..
-Search new customer
-Take care Event / Promotion
-Take care customer from Japan
Store Manager Trainee(Japanese speaking)ID:4939332,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
You will be assigned to one of our Japanese restaurants in Bangkok
We have Japanese restaurants in Thonglor, Phrom Phong and Onnut operated directly by Japan head office
We are looking for Store manager trainee.
We expect you to learn our professional service and to be Store manager after 1-2 years working.
- Provide professional service to customers ; Cooking, Casher, Serve
- Understand company regulation and provide safety environment and cleanliness at restaurant
- Respond to inquiries by phone
- Serve and Communicate with customers in Japanese when required
- Coordinate with internal and external such as foodpanda etc
- Management stock and take inventory monthly
- Other tasks as assigned by store manager
<Duties as Store manager>
* You will work with store manager and learn those duties accordingly
- Responsible for sales, manage shift schedule and motivate subordinate(store staff),
- Control safety and cleanness
- Manage stock and take inventory monthly,
- Attend to manager meeting and Report to Thai SV or Japanese Manager,
- Coordinate with head office in Japanese
Annual Salary adjustment
【英語力不問/ワインバースタッフ;トンロー】ID:5228150,000 THB ~ 80,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
Expat in-house Lawyer (Foreigner)ID:51289150,000 THB ~ 200,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
• Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
• Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
• Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
• Draft routine leases and amendments.
• Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
• Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
• Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
• Defend the municipal code litigation.
• Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
• Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
• Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
• Represent the company in legal proceedings.
• Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
• Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
• Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
• Privacy rights.
• Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
Bonus based on performance & Company profit
Accounting ManagerID:5161445,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBBTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
Control AP and AR
Check the correct accounting method.
Control and supervise accounting.
Check the accuracy of the document.
Supervise the disbursement of petty cash.
Prepare cash flow.
Prepare aging, sale report, telephone report.
Another report on accounting.
Prepare cost, inventory and fix asset.
Revenue Department. ( PND. 1,3,53,54 P.P. 30,36)
Prepare PND. 50,51
Check stock and update.
Prepare a bank reconciliation.
Prepare details and close The Financial Statement monthly and yearly.
Supports budget and forecasting activities.
Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
Assist in the development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.