This job is closed
Digital Marketing (Junior)ID:6265325,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line
SEO/SEM, Branding, SNS Marketing, Event Planning/Management, Trade Marketing, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Product Management, Project Management
Marketing & Digital Marketing Planning Support
1.1 Conduct a market, consumer, competitor, trend, and digital trend analysis that helps a marketing manager plan a comprehensive marketing and content plan.
1.2 Be a hands-on person in updating a digital and social marketing tactic and tool that can help bring creativity and new value to the marketing and content strategy.
1.3 Support a marketing manager to creatively and effectively co-plan, co-design and co-ideate marketing, campaign, and content strategy - online and offline.
2. Content Marketing & Design Support
2.1 Collaborate with a design team to bring the marketing and content plan to life.
2.2 Brief, follow up, monitor, and feedback a visual and visual-related work based on the business and marketing direction.
2.3 Prepare a copy that corresponds with visuals and work with a marketing admin to distribute content across all brand channels based on the developed plan.
2.4 Handle an influencer, marketing publisher, and external vendor for marketing purposes through briefing, following up, executing, monitoring and reporting.
3. Monitoring and reporting
Work with a marketing admin to summarize a content performance and issue an analysis toimprove and iterate a marketing and content plan.
- Bachelor’s in marketing, marketing management, communication arts, mass communication, and communication design
- At least 2 years direct experiences in digital marketing
- Working experience in digital marketing and social network marketing and communication are required
- Good knowledge in Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, and performance marketing is aplus (or demonstrates a willingness to learn).
- Know-how in social media for marketing andpersonal purposes (a heavy-user of TikTok, Twitter, and Instagram is preferred)
- Good command of written and spoken English
Level 3 - Business Level
9.00 am ~ 6.00pm
Mon - Fri
- Provident fund on process
- Performance Bonus