Sales Engineer (Business Development)【Asok】ID:6234735,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment,
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with
potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering
questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning
and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers,
architects, and other professional personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service
applications in customer environment and engineering or proposing changes in equipment,
processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff and costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new
legislation, and anticipating future legislation.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information
and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing
professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues
that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- BA/BS University degree
- 3 to 5 years of industry sales experience
- Familiarity with office software, IT Orientation and Smart Communication
-. have a private car
- English 3up
Level 3 - Business Level
8.00 ~ 17.00
Sat / Sun / Thai Holiday
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund 5 %
- Social Security
- Car maintenance 3,500 THB / Month
- Fleet card for Gasoline
Please sign in.