This job is closed
Junior Buyer (Fashion)ID:6015625,000 THB ~ 30,000 THBBTS (Sukhumvit Line)
- Product management through planning, selection, price and GP setting, deciding on
distribution channels, consolidation, mark-down, etc.
- Work and coordinate with oversea colleagues concerning product planning and
- Monitor and review merchandise performance after its launch or promotions and take
actions as appropriate.
- Work closely with all team members and among departments (especially with Sales
Operations, Warehouse and Marketing Team) to achieve desired results.
- Managing product turnover and inventories to achieve target KPIs
- Generate and prepare reports and documents e.g. merchandise plan, MTD, QTD and YTD
reports, Category Performance, Buying Budget, promotion review, rolling forecast, etc.
- Regular store visits and market surveys
- Provide clear communication to concerned parties concerning product directions.
- Attending overseas conferences at least 1-2 times a year (if any)
- Shop class maintenance quarterly or as necessarily
- Other extra tasks assigned by the company or supervisors
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field
- At least 1 years of working experience (fashion retail experience)
- Positive attitudes and mindsets i.e. positive thinking, open-minded, view difficulties as
challenges, willing to learn new things)
- Good in numbers, communication, and presentation skills
- Be a good team player, analytical, result oriented and can work well under pressure
- Decent skills in English writing, listening and speaking
- Good command of MS Office especially in Excel and Power Point
- Having knowledge of garment merchandising is a plus
- Flexible hours and able to travel countrywide and overseas
Level 3 - Business Level
0900 ~ 1800
- Transportation expenses(for visiting clients)
- Mobile Allowance 500 THB/Month
- Provident fund
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave start from 6 day
- Performance Bonus