Warehouse ManagerID:6010160,000 THB ~ 85,000 THBSamutprakarn
Warehouse/Inventory, Other, Supply Chain, Customer Support, Freight forwarding, Business/Corporate Planning
<Working in Warehouse>
- Manage staff in warehouse
- Controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with data storage system.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees : following on work result.
- Monitoring the warehouse operation. Review and report the daily results of warehouse operation
- Manage and control the warehouse and transport process to work smoothly with the correct procedure and accurate system on a daily basis with successfully defined goal.
- Ensure daily ordering transportation routing and schedule to meet customer needed in term of accuracy, punctually etc.
Report to Japanese MG
40 persons in total(Checker/Forklift/worker/Admin)
Client type: over 90% of their clients are Japanese companies.
- Male only age between 38 〜 49 years. *not over 50 years old
- Thai Nationality
- A valid driving license and own car or own motorbike
- Bachelor Degree or above(in logistics will be an advantage)
- English Neo 4 or above
Good English writing/reading and speaking skills are required for internal and external communication
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a management level
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Warehouse and Logistics
Personality or Skills
Strong leadership, analytical, Problem solving, Good attitudes
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8:30 ~ 17:30
- Weekends (Sat-Sun), Public Holidays (Thailand)
*Some Saturday working
- Insurances (Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance)
- Annual BONUS (Ave 2month, Dec)
- Meal Box (provided daily)
- Dinner Box (in case of working at night)
- PF 3~5%
Please sign in.