Accounting Asst. - ManagerID:5976755,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBPinthong
Taxation, Bookkeeping, Internal Audit, Account Payable, Cost Accounting, Other, Inventory Control, Accounting Support, Account Receivable, Financial Statement Closing
Machinery/Heavy Machine, Manufacturing(Machinery)
- To review, maintain all account and confirm ending balance into financial statement report by local.
- To analyze expenditure and sales report'
- To prepare and calculate cost of production and ending balance of Finished goods. WIP, Raw material Accessories and Parts.
- To analyze cost of goods sold
- To analyze variance of standard cost and actual cost.
- To analyze condition und BOI (Purchas for BOI/Non BOI) relevant of company activities.
- Follows up company and accounting policy.
- Prepares consolidation package report (ICT,HFM) to the Head Quarter in Japan timely and accurately.
- Contacts ND COMMUNICATE WITTH Thai government offices, banks and suppliers accurately.
- Provides effective management information in order to support manager's decisions.
- Prepares and summarizes the expenditure under rights and benefits of BOI promotion.
- Corporates to manage and maintain in accordance with Quality & Environment System, policy, procedure and Legal requirement.
- Male or Female, age 40 - 44 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher Major Accounting.
- At lest 10 years work experience as Account and Finance.
- At least 5 years Work experience in Supervisor level or Assistant Manager.
- Excellence skill in Excel and VBA.
- Good command in English.
- Can determine all function of accounting and tax transaction.
- Able to communicate with other sections to execute the accounting section job properly.
- Able to communicate and deal with accounting auditors tax auditors.
Level 3 - Business Level
08.00 ~ 17.00
- Working on Sat depend on company calendar (around 10 Sat/year)
- Social Security Fund
- Group Insurance
- Position Allowance
Please sign in.