Business Risk ManagementID:59412180,000 THB ~ 250,000 THBBTS (Silom Line)
Leasing/Loan/Mortgage/Hire purchase, Risk Management, Analyst/Economist/Strategist, Business/Corporate Planning
- Responsible for credit portfolio management by monitoring and analyzing the movement of loan portfolio.
- Provide risk analysis and reports of the risk profile to senior management on a periodic basis to allow them to actively monitor the risk profile with objective, reliable, timely and relevant information for appropriate action to be taken, if deemed necessary.
- Set, monitor and maintain the revise of the acquisition quality trigger for loan portfolio, to use as portfolio management tools to closely monitor acquisition vintage quality and can identify the issues at early stage.
- Develop and implement change to credit risk policies, including underwriting policies, collection policies, transactional approval authorities, review analysis of impact & quality of policy changes, ensure proper implementation via system user acceptance test and ensure impact and result of changes closely monitored.
- Supervise, guide and communicate changes of credit risk policies to credit risk analyst, also co-ordinate with cross functional team including business & operations on implementing policies, process and control mechanism to improve productivity and effectiveness.
- Review and give advice to related parties on operational risk management to ensure that operational risk is mitigated properly within timeline
- At least 5 years of working experiences from Risk management in Leasing industry
- Able to cope with work pressure & open minded
- Good in leadership, decision making, communication, interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in leasing or related business (Strategic Risk, Operational Risk, Market Risk)
Level 3 - Business Level
0800 ~ 1700
- Public Holidays (Thailand)
- BONUS (Variable Bonus 4 months)
- Accident Insurance (50,000 THB)
- OPD (7,000 THB)
- Dental Treatment (2,000 THB)
- Health Checkup
Please sign in.