This job is closed
Accounting ManagerID:5940550,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBMRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
Taxation, Bookkeeping, Internal Audit, Account Payable, Cost Accounting, Other, Inventory Control, Accounting Support, Account Receivable, Financial Statement Closing
The Accounting Manager reports directly to the Vice president – Finance & Accountuing. Responsible
for financial accounting analysis, quarterly closing, reconciliation of material financial statement
accounts and recording monthly journal entries into the general ledger system and consolidate
financial statement to submit to related government agencies.
1. Responsible for accounting tasks including AP, AR, PV, RV, JV, Manage petty cash and
2. Check and prepare report for withholding tax, PND51, PND50 and Interact with revenue
department related to taxation issue.
3. Performing the month-end closing process and reconciliation of ledgers.
4. Prepare Financial statement.
5. Responsible for timely and accurate completion of quarterly financial consolidation and
adherence to close schedule.
6. Improve accounting process more efficient such as accounting program development (IFRS
program), Consolidate process.
7. Check and prepare report for SET (MD&A, Annual report, 56-1) and BOT (Investment report)
every quarter and also ad hoc reporting requests and special projects, as needed example
Tris rating report, Budget report, SD report (financial information).
- Age over 27 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting / Finance or any related field
- 7-10 years of Accounting experience. (3-5 years of Manager level)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Lev 2-3)
- CPD License
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Pleasant personality, energetic, and good team player.
Level 3 - Business Level
08:30 ~ 17:00
- Annual leave [6, 10, 15, and 20 days]