Project ManagerID:5934250,000 THB ~ 60,000 THBAmatanakorn
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Strengthen IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with other department across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Male/Female, age 35 years old up.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working in IT operations.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Problem-solving oriented and analytical thinking.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent English language capability.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
Level 3 - Business Level
8.00 ~ 17.00
- BONUS (10.5 months)
- Transportation fee
Please sign in.