This job is closed
Senior ERP Pre-Sales ConsultantID:5881540,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBDusit, BTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Pathum Wan, Phaya Thai, Huai Khwang, Phra Nakhon, Ratchathewi, Samphanthawong, Pom Prap Sattru Phai
Other, Pre-Sales, System Analyst
- Communicate with customer, commercial sales for appropriate ERP solutions and design.
- Prepare and comply the questionnaire and TOR to understand customer requirement
- Design the ERP solutions and prepare solution diagram that meet customer requirement.
- Propose solution and present the designed solution to the customer
- Exposure to business processes and industry practices, ability to analyze business requirements and solutions to deliver winning proposals
- Creating materials to propose to customers
- Work with functional & technical team to prepare solution
- Male/Female, age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in BIS, e-Business, Business Computer, AIS, MIS, IT or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years experienced in ERP Pre-sales consultant position.
- Should process good planning and organizing skills coupled with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Presentation skill and understanding of the sales process
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Involvement in all phases of a project: analysis, design, development, conversion, installation, training, support
- Willingness to work towards achieving goals in a changing and challenging environment.
- Focused on Customer
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8.00 ~ 18.00
- National Holidays
- Social Security Fund.
- Group insurance :
o Life Insurance
o Accident Insurance
o Health Insurance (IPD, OPD)
o Dental Fee
- Special payment for Ordination, Marriage, Childbirth, Death (Employee, Father, Mother,
Husband, Wife and Children) and Special payment for Natural Disaster.
- Gift basket for inpatient case.
- Note Book and equipment.
- New year Party.
- Company Trip.
- Annual Bonus.
- Salary Adjustment.
- Moral Activity (Doo-Jit).
- Training and Seminar.
- Per-diem Allowance (Overnight stay in province).
- Travelling Expense (In case of working onsite).
- Annual holidays 10-17 working days per year after continuously work for 1 year.
- Public holidays of not less than 13 working days per year.