Accounting ManagerID:5877540,000 THB ~ 50,000 THBSamutprakarn
Production (PD), Other, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Production Control, Production Engineer (PE)
- Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and managing accounting staff.
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, and recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Male, 35 years old and over
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or over
- Experience in Accounting management at least 3 years
- Knowledge in standard and accounting system
- Good computer literacy
- Able to close accountสามารถ ปิดบัญชี ได้
- Strong in communication, people and team management skill
- Good command in English communication, Japanese is advantage
- Having accounting experience in automotive industry is a plus
Level 3 - Business Level
8:00 ~ 17:00
-Group life, Health, PA insurance
- Meal allowance
Please sign in.