Injection TechnicianID:5867323,000 THB ~ 32,000 THBRohjana
Production (PD), Mold Engineer
1. Set up the new part on injection molding machine and give inputs to project engineer about running problems of new tool.
2. Set up the machine parameters as per the standard operating conditions.
3. Analysis and solve the problem in the process of injection molding.
4. Making a distinction between FG and NG parts easily.
5. Guiding and demonstrate quality requirements to operators.
6. Keep the records of hourly/daily production quantity/rejections and material consumption and show to his supervisor.
7. Keep control over material drying process/regrinding material usage and solve the problems or else report to supervisor.
8. Work on the molding machine as an operator if no work is assigned.
9. Confirm availability of man/machine/material for his shift and ensure that his shift and next shift do not face problems.
1. Male only
2. Age between 27-40 Years
3. Vocation or bachelor degree. Industrial Engineering, Production Technical, Mechanical, Electrical or related fields.
4. Have experience for Injection & Mold.
5. Have a good knowledge for Injection molding MC, plastic materials.
6. Can work in shift.
7. Set up the injection molding machine.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
7.00 ~ 17.30
Working on Mon-Friday
Bonus depend on company profit
Meal Allowance 60 THB/day
Transportation Allowance 100 THB/day
Uniform 4 Ea/year
Diligence allowance 500 THB/Month
Providence fund start 2%
Please sign in.