This job is closed
ERP Financial Functional ConsultantID:5863040,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBDusit, BTS (Silom Line), BTS (Sukhumvit Line), MRT Line, Rama III, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi, Pathum Wan, Phaya Thai, Huai Khwang, Phra Nakhon, Ratchathewi, Samphanthawong, Pom Prap Sattru Phai
Other, Pre-Sales, System Analyst
- Implement and configuration the ERP Manufacturing applications
- Get Requirement and Prepare Business Process Flow for Present Prototype
- Design business process flow to map with applications’ functionalities
- Create the functional specification document for any enhancement & new add-on program.
- Prepare the customized specification
- Data conversion/migration
- Prepare User’s Manual
- Training Users
- Thai nationality, Male or Female, Age 26-35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, AIS, BIS, Business Computer, Information Technology, Accounting
or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experienced in Implement Financial application. (Focus Software House)
- Experience in business requirements analysis, business process design, ERP system design and configuration, system testing, data migration, user training and go-live support would be an advantage.
- Problem solving, and service-minded.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8.00 ~ 18.00
- National Holidays
- Social Security Fund.
- Group insurance :
o Life Insurance
o Accident Insurance
o Health Insurance (IPD, OPD)
o Dental Fee
- Special payment for Ordination, Marriage, Childbirth, Death (Employee, Father, Mother,
Husband, Wife and Children) and Special payment for Natural Disaster.
- Gift basket for inpatient case.
- Note Book and equipment.
- New year Party.
- Company Trip.
- Annual Bonus.
- Salary Adjustment.
- Moral Activity (Doo-Jit).
- Training and Seminar.
- Per-diem Allowance (Overnight stay in province).
- Travelling Expense (In case of working onsite).
- Annual holidays 10-17 working days per year after continuously work for 1 year.
- Public holidays of not less than 13 working days per year.