Quality Assurance Manager or Asst ManagerID:5849980,000 THB ~ 100,000 THBPinthong
Director, Production (PD), R&D Engineer, Other, Quality Control, Automation/Robot engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Quality Assurance, Production Control, Production Engineer (PE), Maintenance Engineer
Machinery/Heavy Machine, Manufacturing(Other), Manufacturing(Machinery), Manufacturing(Automotive)
To manage and control product quality to ensure overall quality achieves with policy target.
1. Organize and manage QA and QC teams to achieve KPI targets and company policy.
2. Act as a customer representative to meet customer requirements, handling customer audits.
3. Lead and supervise for in-coming, in-process, out-going quality assurance team.
4. Analyze the root cause of problems and generate preventive action.
5. Manage supplier's process control, set improvement activity, and follow up.
6. Join quality activity with customer and manufacturing for relationship
7. Coordinate with other departments to solve and prevent quality problems.
8. Control the quality of the new product until the initial control stage.
9. Implement Quality System (ISO 14001, ISO 9001)
10. Be responsible for QMR.
11. Improve KPI and control cost of after-sale.
12. To ensure the participation of all sub-ordinates in the company’s quality concerns and problem-solving strategies.
13. To operate and enforce the activity for 5S, Kaizen, etc.
14. Provide an environment where all employees can develop their skills to meet the demands of the business
15. TPM, Self-maintenance trainer can be teaching to subordinators.
- Male. Age 40-45-year-old.
- Bachelor in Industrial /Electrical /Mechanical Engineer or Equivalence Field.
- Knowledge in ISO 9000, ISO 14001, Manufacturing system, Kaizen, TPM, Just in time system.
- Having experience in QA/QC control
- Strong to Discipline, QA/QC control, Manpower control under company policy.
- Good command of the English language. (L4 up)
- Can speak Japanese. (N3up).
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8:00 ~ 17:00
Working on Sat(Twice a week)
- Position allowance
- Perfect Attendance
- Meal allowance
- Housing allowance
- Cost of living allowance
- Provident fund
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave 94 days
- Bonus 4 months＋26,000THB (last year)
- last year 4%
- once a year
Please sign in.