This job is closed
Credit Manager *BangnaID:5841860,000 THB ~ 90,000 THBBangna
Taxation, Bookkeeping, External Audit, Internal Audit, Account Payable, Cost Accounting, Fund / Investment Management, Leasing/Loan/Mortgage/Hire purchase, Risk Management, Other, Compliance/Audit, Other, Analyst/Economist/Strategist, Back/Middle Office, Banking Operation, Inventory Control, Investment Theory/Actuary/Product Development, Credit Control, Accounting Support, Account Receivable, Investment Banking, Financial Statement Closing, Financial Management, Regulatory Compliance
Machinery/Heavy Machine, Trading(Food), Trading(Other), Trading(Computer/Telecommunication), Trading(Cosmetics/Healthcare), Trading(Machinery), Trading(Automotive), Trading(Electronics/Semiconductors), Trading(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment), Manufacturing(Machinery)
1. Credit analysis and Sales team support in daily operation
- Down payment/Interest rate/AR status
- Perform credit risk assessment of customers in compliance with credit policy.
- Planning and follow up the debt on due dates by contact customer in advance to avoid the overdue.
- Conduct credit review to oversee credit worthiness of customers.
- Monitor and follow up overdue and bad debt accounts.
2. Remaining AR collection with branch staff
- Male, Thai national, Age 35-45 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance
- Experience in Finance/Accounting/Credit analysis
- Good command of English(Minimum Level 3)
- Ability to travel in upcountry (Another Branch)
- Have working experience in Leasing business
- Experience in Risk Management factor analysis for client credit and bad debt control
Level 3 - Business Level
8:00 ~ 17:00
- Saturday and Sunday
- Public holiday
- Annual Leaves (12 days)
- Personal Leaves (10 days)
- Provident Fund 3%-10%
- Group Accident Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- BONUS (2-3 months)