This job is closed
Safety supervisorID:5814528,000 THB ~ 35,000 THBEastern Seaboard
HSE Engineer, Safety Officer, Safety Officer
Machinery/Heavy Machine, Manufacturing(Chemicals/Materials), Manufacturing(Machinery), Manufacturing(Automotive)
- Developing effective Safety policies and procedures.
- Set the plan of the HSE system to make sure achieve the company goals.
- Developing and executing safety, occupational health and environmental plans in the workplace according to legal regulations.
- Zero accidents in operation.
- Legal compliance shall be reported and consulted to corrective comply.
- Conducting risk assessment and emergency management including promoting preventative measures.
- Support, guide and train site personals for how to achieve the risk assessment.
- Drive the robust program implementation to meet the environmental, health and safety management goals.
- Coordinate with internal and external departments in order to provide safety events and training.
- Prepare safety report coordinate with government agencies.
- Male/Female, 35 - 40 years old [Male is 1st priority]
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health & Safety or related fields.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Safety Health and Environment.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in leader level.
- Passed the Safety Professional Program according to conditions of ministry of labor or certified with higher degree.
- Understanding and knowledge about working environment in the factory and manufacturing process.
- Familiar with ISO9001, ISO 45001:2018 , ISO45001 and ISO14001 system.
Level 4 - Conversational Level
8:30 ~ 17:30
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- National Holidays
- Sat, depending on calendar [Around 1 Sat/month]
- BONUS [Not fix / New set up 2018]
- Provident fund 3%
- Cost of living 2,100 THB [Fix]
- Meal 900 THB [Fix]
- ค่าความร้อน 40 THB / Day
- Others; negotiable