Finance & Accounting ManagerID:5788380,000 THB ~ 130,000 THBChachoengsao
Taxation, Bookkeeping, External Audit, Internal Audit, Account Payable, Cost Accounting, Other, Inventory Control, Accounting Support, Account Receivable, Financial Statement Closing, Financial Management
Machinery/Heavy Machine, Manufacturing(Machinery)
- To manage, supervise and organize Finance and Accounting Department. Manage all aspects of the Finance and Accounting from management to operations by development of Finance and Accounting policies to comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and legal regulations, and within time frame to support all necessary update data to the top management for decision making of the company business.
• Manages accounting functions and preparation reports of financial results.
• Establishes and maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for Business operations.
• Supervises professional and/or clerical accounting employees.
• Analyzes financial data, complies reports and prepares recommendations to management.
• Coordinate and support all requested data and make reports to HQ at Japan as schedule.
• Consolidation package (by quarterly), Financial package (by Half year), etc.
• Control Cash management to be in liquidity status and utilize the money from planning of SWOP and exercise money to gain more income.
• Control payment and remittance of local and overseas with carefully and protect fraud.
• Review and approve all reporting of Cash Management to top manager and HQ.
• Develop business plans and forecasts budget comparisons, profit analysis and other financial reports.
• Make and analyzed data of “Cost Control”: GP, Cost Down and others information for comparison.
• Establish, maintain and monitor internal controls, company policies and procedures that appropriately safeguard assets and adequately manage business risk.
• Liaison with Banks for negotiation and the Tax officers for declaration any case, including to discuss with the External Auditors of accounting matter to be in correct practice.
• Coordinate and support information of company business to Top Managements and other departments for decision making and/or the correct practice with company rule and comply with accounting practice and tax regulation.
• Apportion costs between manifold units of production and management.
• Ensure the arrangement of cost of production to material costs, wages, and overhead costs.
• Prepare estimates of costs for products in order to establish prices of products and to forecast production.
• Prepare cost of manufacturing for payroll and distribution of inventory accounts.
• Female , Age 38-45 years old
• MBA in relevant fields and holding CPD license.
• Minimum of 15+ years of work experience in a similar role, preferably from manufacturing industry with a plant size of 1,000+ headcount.
• Expertise in Finance and Accounting jobs with management and analytical skills.
• Mature, trusted, transparent with detailed orient team lead skills.
• Good knowledge of Thai rules and regulations related to taxes and finance regulations.
• Good command of English (TOEIC Score 800)
• Computerized system skills and familiar with SAP software.
Level 3 - Business Level
8:00 ~ 17:10
Sharp's Employee Wage & Compensation
1. Bonus 1-3 Months depend on evaluation’s employee and company performance
2. Uniform 3 sets in 1st year, 2nd and up = 2 sets.
3. Transportation support [Van] [กทม ปริมณฑล / Gateway/ Wellgrow / Smutprakarn / Robinson sriracha]
5. Medical reimbursement as far as actually paying no more 36,000 baht /year.
6. Provident fund.
7. Sport day and New Year Party.
8. Insurance allowance 36,000 THB/years
9. Providence fund after probation
10. Position allowance 3,300 THB
Please sign in.