Investor Relations ManagerID:5770560,000 THB ~ 65,000 THBMRT Line, Ratchadapisek - Phetchaburi
• Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
• Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers and investors.
• Manages the investor relations portion of the company web site.
• Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation.
• Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
• Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives.
• Organizes conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
• Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of the company.
- Age over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting / Finance or any related field (GPA > 3.00).***
- 3 years of investor relations experience.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (TOEIC > 700)***
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Pleasant personality, energetic, and good team player.
Level 3 - Business Level
08:30 ~ 17:00
- Annual leave [6, 10, 15, and 20 days]
Please sign in.