Sr. Employee RelationsID:5765740,000 THB ~ 55,000 THBAmatanakorn
Employee/ Labor Relation
1. Develop and implement company policies which related to employee relations.
2. Keep up-to-date with the employee relations climate in the organization and the industry.
3. Maintain good relationship with local labor authorities.
4. Review and approve employee disciplinary actions at all levels.
5. Setting up forums where employees can share ideas, and be part of all CSR initiatives.
6. Record performance and discipline issues in work.
7. Support labor law, employee relation law and other concerned laws / rules and regulations.
8. Other task as assigned.
- Male; Age 28-35 year
- Education in Bachelor degree
- 5 – 7 years of experience as Employee Relations and have experience in Union.
- Good understanding in labor law, employee relation law and other concerned laws / rules and regulations.
- 2-3 years of experience in leader.
- Prefer experience in manufacturing field
- Good English communication (Verbal and Writing) with proficiency level
- Strong Leadership as project leader with smooth interpersonal skill and team work spirit
Level 4 - Conversational Level
08.00 ~ 17.30
- Weekends (Sat-Sun)
- BONUS (depending on company profits average 3 months)
- Food Subsidy
- Attendance Allowance
- Medical Treatment (Employee & Dependent)
- Dental Treatment
- Annual Physical Checkup / First Aid Room
- Transportation Support; Bangkok, Samutprakran, Chachoengsao, Chonburi
- Provident Fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Recreation Activities
- Overseas Training Opportunities
- Occasional Contribution (wedding, childbirth, funeral, etc.)
Please sign in.